i want her

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5pt7art said:
theres this woman...ive liked her from afar ...ive wanted so bad to ask her out...but i never do...never have...and i fear never will

you never will.

prove me wrong.

I didn't read all these posts... haha, but I think a part from a movie applies really well here. The movie is called "Take Me Home Tonight" (great movie) and he's in love with this super attractive and popular girl and asks her one night when they are together on a trampoline, and were kissing or had sex or something, and he asks what she would of said if he had asked her out and she said (in many more words) no that she would have rejected him. This news made him so relieved, because his biggest regret was not asking her out, but he was relieved to find out that in the end it didn't even matter. So I guess, take away from this that you should always take the risks, because in the end, nothing really matters even if it doesn't go well. At least you know. And something to take your mind off of girl troubles is to focus on self improvement. I find that fairly helpful.

LifeIsElusive said:
I didn't read all these posts... haha, but I think a part from a movie applies really well here. The movie is called "Take Me Home Tonight" (great movie) and he's in love with this super attractive and popular girl and asks her one night when they are together on a trampoline, and were kissing or had sex or something, and he asks what she would of said if he had asked her out and she said (in many more words) no that she would have rejected him. This news made him so relieved, because his biggest regret was not asking her out, but he was relieved to find out that in the end it didn't even matter. So I guess, take away from this that you should always take the risks, because in the end, nothing really matters even if it doesn't go well. At least you know. And something to take your mind off of girl troubles is to focus on self improvement. I find that fairly helpful.
I saw that movie recently and I must say I loved it. It was funny at parts but it still had truth to the movie. You never know what may happen, it's better taking a chance than always wondering what could have been.

Latest posts

Back