I was better off staying alone.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken

Reaction score
So, I met someone and it felt really good. She made me feel like I wouldn't be alone forever. Now she's had some really major events occur in her life and I don't think we'll get to be together now.

This comes at a time when I've hit a major crossroads, and really don't know what direction to go in. It hurts horribly, and all the anxiety and fear and anger just build up and I just want to shut down.

I feel like it wasn't worth it. I should have just stayed alone, at least I could function.

sorry about that Ken...

Wooo Hooo...you got the ultimate E ticket roller coaster ride.
Brought to you by and sponsor by your GF....HangOn2UrAss..
The **** cork screw...gets me everytime..going in reverse that is:p
The **** stages dosn't come in a particular order...honeysuckle sometimes they all come at the sametime.

I love you. I hate you..i miss you..fresia you..no, I love you....*****..I love you..No i fucken hate U,
wait i can't live wihtout you..fresia, you suck...**** it ,i suck..No I hate you...fresia this honeysuckle, you all suck..
fresia i ma turn gay...No, wait i like fucken titays..I ma be a fucken monk...honeysuckle no...i really like boobies.
I messed hate you...no wait i really, realy love you..please do me again..No your *****..Oop my bad, it was all
my fualt, fresia no, it's all your fualt...whore..No wait, I still love you...Wait, is your sister single ?:p

Allow yourself to take a time out or a break...it's stressful.

well...we're always at a crossroads.
Sometimes it's not as drastic.
I had to decide whether i want reviolies or chicken noodles for lunch today.

Someone once told me that life is made up of meetings & partings...and that instead of wishing for more...we should enjoy the time we share with others for what it really is...a finite thing...

Words of wisdom maybe...tho they have never stopped my crying over a break up...

Freya said:
Someone once told me that life is made up of meetings & partings...and that instead of wishing for more...we should enjoy the time we share with others for what it really is...a finite thing...

Words of wisdom maybe...tho they have never stopped my crying over a break up...

Freya, I love you lots, you have a beautiful avatar and seem really sensitive but relationships, the pursuit of relationships and the aftermath of relationships have made me desperately miserable and stripped me of everything I have to give. I'm considering castration.

Freya said:

I couldn't agree with this more.

Ken said:
I feel like it wasn't worth it. I should have just stayed alone, at least I could function.

But you didn't and that is a good thing, Ken. You never know how things will turn out when you start a new relationship. There is always a chance it won't work and a chance it will. The fact that you were brave enough to risk your feelings says a lot. She may need time to get through her crisis. Whatever you do, let it be what is best for you. Think about yourself and the other things hopefully will fall into place. Good luck and I'm sorry your hurting right now.

Some geezer called Shakespere said something like it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. I don't know about that because losing someone you've loved, for whatever reason, really hurts.

The Depressed Shmoo said:
Some geezer called Shakespere said something like it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. I don't know about that because losing someone you've loved, for whatever reason, really hurts.

yeah....I'm one of those geezers :p
yeap...it sure hurts like a son of a *****. No doupt about that.

Growing pains, for whatever how they come about, is a gift.
HangOn2UrAss.....it's not for the fainth of hearts.

Of course you know...You created it. For whatever reasons that you're not totally aware of your creations
or is willing to acknowlege it and accept it at the moment...when you get there, you'll know. Don't trip.
You know it just like the back of your hands or even better.
You chose these experices or lessons as a gift to youself from the beinging of time, before your consious of this life.
Be loving and gentel to yourself through all of it.

For all that you know, Know who you are....quote by ROCKET :p

Nyktimos said:
Freya said:

Freya, I love you lots, you have a beautiful avatar and seem really sensitive but relationships, the pursuit of relationships and the aftermath of relationships have made me desperately miserable and stripped me of everything I have to give. I'm considering castration.

can u castrate freya? :D

me and mum would be very gratefu-i mean upset :'(/;) lol

Lonesome Crow said:
The Depressed Shmoo said:

yeah....I'm one of those geezers :p
yeap...it sure hurts like a son of a *****. No doupt about that.

Growing pains, for whatever how they come about, is a gift.
HangOn2UrAss.....it's not for the fainth of hearts.

Of course you know...You created it. For whatever reasons that you're not totally aware of your creations
or is willing to acknowlege it and accept it at the moment...when you get there, you'll know. Don't trip.
You know it just like the back of your hands or even better.
You chose these experices or lessons as a gift to youself from the beinging of time, before your consious of this life.
Be loving and gentel to yourself through all of it.

For all that you know, Know who you are....quote by ROCKET :p
that is so interesting. Perhaps, perhaps, we choose lives (before we are born) that we will be uncomfortable with to remind us that there is something better. I've often thought that because the life I've been brought into doesn't seem like something I would have chosen if I wanted to be content on this earth, but if I wanted to be reminded that there is something better, more worthwhile, I would have chosen this life because it depresses the hell out of me and makes me think beyond the boundaries of the mundane - if that makes any sense.

Lonesome Crow said:
I love you. I hate you..i miss you..fresia you..no, I love you....*****..I love you..No i fucken hate U,
wait i can't live wihtout you..fresia, you suck...**** it ,i suck..No I hate you...fresia this honeysuckle, you all suck..
fresia i ma turn gay...No, wait i like fucken titays..I ma be a fucken monk...honeysuckle no...i really like boobies.
I messed hate you...no wait i really, realy love you..please do me again..No your *****..Oop my bad, it was all
my fualt, fresia no, it's all your fualt...whore..No wait, I still love you...

Even though most of your posts make no sense to me, that actually did. I'm caught in the middle of all that bullmess now. I used to think I was better off alone, until me and Chris got together, and now, I'm stuck thinking how much I want to bash his head in then love on him later.

Either you're alone, or wanting to hit someone upside the head... I can't win either way.

Latest posts

Back