I wish I'd just die already

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
madera23 said:
Sci-Fi said:
madera23 said:
... If you write the truth here it will be deleted.

Not true. Posts are rarely if ever deleted.

Where is my post on demons then? Written on the 4th?

Could you have possibly hit "Preview Post" instead of "Post Reply" the buttons are side by side. I can assure you, because I checked mod and admin logs, no posts were deleted.

Sci-Fi said:
madera23 said:
Sci-Fi said:
madera23 said:
... If you write the truth here it will be deleted.

Not true. Posts are rarely if ever deleted.

Where is my post on demons then? Written on the 4th?

Could you have possibly hit "Preview Post" instead of "Post Reply" the buttons are side by side. I can assure you, because I checked mod and admin logs, no posts were deleted.

no, I posted it.
I replied to someone that said he wanted to die,
Those thoughts can destroy a person if they believe those are their thoughts.
Such thoughts are not from God. When someone says they want to die, they are identifying with evil.
Just trying to help. Been there, done that many, many years ago.
Louise

madera23 said:
no, I posted it.

Sci-Fi is right, nothing was deleted in that time frame.

If you could be taking about your post " Into your mind and emotions by a demon that is trying to destroy you .stop listening to that dark force, the pain you feel is it what it feels and you are feeling what it feels." then it is still there but you got the MyCode scrambled making it hard to read and hard to tell what was quoted. I just now altered one of the MyCode tags to hopefully make it more legible.

Minus said:
madera23 said:
no, I posted it.

Sci-Fi is right, nothing was deleted in that time frame.

If you could be taking about your post " Into your mind and emotions by a demon that is trying to destroy you .stop listening to that dark force, the pain you feel is it what it feels and you are feeling what it feels." then it is still there but you got the MyCode scrambled making it hard to read and hard to tell what was quoted. I just now altered one of the MyCode tags to hopefully make it more legible.

I found it. Thank you

Better be careful what you wish for, you are listening to a demon thst wants your soul.

madera23 said:
Better be careful what you wish for, you are listening to a demon thst wants your soul.

Cant that sentiment somehow fall into religious bullshit? There are no demons, you are not possessed. Certain neurochemicals cause you to feel the way you feel, be it depression, paranoia, lack of motivation or other. It's the chemicals in the brain making you want to kill yourself, its physical changes in the brain making you feel that way, its not supernatural.

Some people have neurochemical imbalances from genetics, some people have it from hormone imbalances, some develop it from prolonged exposure to painful experiences causing depression, trauma, thyroid issues, honeysuckle it can even be caused by lack of or excess of specific vitamins.

Believing that demons are telling you to kill yourself is a sure way to go from depression or existential angst to full blown psychosis. Keep your brains on people. Hold on in reality, even if it sucks ass. Dont let the neurochemicals that causes psychosis take your brain.

Religious fears about good and evil forces are planted into our brains as we grow up, that honeysuckle is in our deepest neural pathways no matter what. When the brain starts to get sick from depression etc, neurochemicals starts causing the brain to do odd things, odd uncontrolled thinking. Certain neurochemicals like dopamine for example can cause psychosis. Thats why crack addicts always think they are god or the devil or possessed by demons.They call it crack psychosis. Its dopamine, not demons. its serotinin not demons, its these that chemicals screwing up your ability to think straight that are making you ill, not demons. Stick your feet in the ground and hold on the reality that your brain is sick, not a demon telling you to kill yourself, even if the sickness of the brain is making you think this is the case… its not.

stork_error said:
madera23 said:

Cant that sentiment somehow fall into religious bullshit? There are no demons, you are not possessed. Certain neurochemicals cause you to feel the way you feel, be it depression, paranoia, lack of motivation or other. It's the chemicals in the brain making you want to kill yourself, its physical changes in the brain making you feel that way, its not supernatural.

Some people have neurochemical imbalances from genetics, some people have it from hormone imbalances, some develop it from prolonged exposure to painful experiences causing depression, trauma, thyroid issues, honeysuckle it can even be caused by lack of or excess of specific vitamins.

Believing that demons are telling you to kill yourself is a sure way to go from depression or existential angst to full blown psychosis. Keep your brains on people. Hold on in reality, even if it sucks ass. Dont let the neurochemicals that causes psychosis take your brain.

Religious fears about good and evil forces are planted into our brains as we grow up, that honeysuckle is in our deepest neural pathways no matter what. When the brain starts to get sick from depression etc, neurochemicals starts causing the brain to do odd things, odd uncontrolled thinking. Certain neurochemicals like dopamine for example can cause psychosis. Thats why crack addicts always think they are god or the devil or possessed by demons.They call it crack psychosis. Its dopamine, not demons. its serotinin not demons, its these that chemicals screwing up your ability to think straight that are making you ill, not demons. Stick your feet in the ground and hold on the reality that your brain is sick, not a demon telling you to kill yourself, even if the sickness of the brain is making you think this is the case… its not.

It is not bs
When you are on a true seeker, the truth is shown, especial about oneself. Those who don't believe will continue to be angry human beings.
Can you give up your anger? no, because it is something in you that has control over your mind body and soul.
Your anger is feeding the darkness.
If you want to know how to overcome your anger, I can help you, if not, continue as you are.

PS I am not religious in case you want to know. I have experienced of which I speak.
Madera

madera23 said:
It is not bs
When you are on a true seeker, the truth is shown, especial about oneself. Those who don't believe will continue to be angry human beings.
Can you give up your anger? no, because it is something in you that has control over your mind body and soul.
If you want to know how to overcome your anger, I can help you, if not, continue as you are.

PS I am not religious in case you want to know. I have experienced of which I speak.
Madera

I got rid of my anger and I don't believe that I have demons possessing me.

I think your theory falls under beliefs. Not everyone will believe what you believe and not everyone has to.

stork_error said:
madera23 said:

Cant that sentiment somehow fall into religious bullshit?

Let's not make remarks like that, people are free to believe what they want.

madera23 said:
It is not bs

Madera

And same here, plus let's not start making assumptions of others based on one belief.

As a reminder religious debate is not permitted on the forum so don't turn it into one. Let everyone believe what they want and leave it at that without insulting each other, that doesn't fly here either.

TheRealCallie said:
madera23 said:
It is not bs

Madera

I think your theory falls under beliefs. Not everyone will believe what you believe and not everyone has to.

Only an angry spirit wants to kill itself.
you are in denial.
We cant make ourselves believe,,,,
only a personal experience can.
I am not religious, but spiritual and understanding comes
through silence.
Listen, I came from alot of anger and know it when I see it,

madera23 said:
TheRealCallie said:
madera23 said:
It is not bs

Madera

you are in denial.
through silence.

lol, what? I never said I wanted to kill myself. I posted simply because not everyone believes the same things. That's fine, it's the way of the world and things would be boring if we all believed the same things.
What you believe for yourself is fine, but not everyone will believe that, not everyone has to.

There are lots of reasons for wanting to kill oneself, anger usually isn't one of them. Anger tends to fuel the flames for revenge against those that did wrong to the person, which gives a person a reason to live.

TheRealCallie said:
madera23 said:
TheRealCallie said:
madera23 said:
It is not bs

Madera

you are in denial.
through silence.

lol, what? I never said I wanted to kill myself. I posted simply because not everyone believes the same things. That's fine, it's the way of the world and things would be boring if we all believed the same things.
What you believe for yourself is fine, but not everyone will believe that, not everyone has to.

There are lots of reasons for wanting to kill oneself, anger usually isn't one of them. Anger tends to fuel the flames for revenge against those that did wrong to the person, which gives a person a reason to live.

Okay, Since you have all the answers,, I will end our communication. I don't debate.
I don't see the point of continuing.
Have a good life and I wish you well.
Madera

The anger in me is within MY control , it's up to ME to take steps to fix it. However, right now I'd rather do nothing about it because I lack the will or motivation to care to fix it. The lack of motivation comes from gross lack of positive re-inforcement when deserved, negative consequence when not deserved, and lack of validation. My brain has derided to secrete chemicals now that destroy my will. All I can do now is go against my will, if I want, and choose not to be angry and work towards that. Easier said than done, but still, the only person in control of you is you and the chemicals in your brain can make it easy, hard or impossible ( psychosis) to change your thinking. No demons.

stork_error said:
The anger in me is within MY control , it's up to ME to take steps to fix it. However, right now I'd rather do nothing about it because I lack the will or motivation to care to fix it. The lack of motivation comes from gross lack of positive re-inforcement when deserved, negative consequence when not deserved, and lack of validation. My brain has derided to secrete chemicals now that destroy my will. All I can do now is go against my will, if I want, and choose not to be angry and work towards that. Easier said than done, but still, the only person in control of you is you and the chemicals in your brain can make it easy, hard or impossible ( psychosis) to change your thinking. No demons.

That's what they want you to think.

madera23 said:
That's what they want you to think.

Seriously, get your feet back on the ground, your brain chemicals have got you all caught up in magical thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back