I wish I'd just die already

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
stork_error said:
madera23 said:
That's what they want you to think.

Seriously, get your feet back on the ground, your brain chemicals have got you all caught up in magical thinking.

seeing is believing.

madera23 said:
stork_error said:
madera23 said:

Seriously, get your feet back on the ground, your brain chemicals have got you all caught up in magical thinking.

seeing is believing.

KNOCK IT OFF! I already warned you two once. Respect each others beliefs, stop insulting, stop debating, stop preaching. We don't allow that here.

stork_error said:
madera23 said:

You say magic like it's a bad thing.

Hog2warts.jpg

Danielle said:
Personally, I have all the answers...

…I should've consulted you ages ago! O_O

madera23 said:
Better be careful what you wish for, you are listening to a demon thst wants your soul.

I've felt like this about my depression and suicidal thoughts in the past. That it's something external to myself…demonic..satanic…etc etc. That they're just willing me to give into it.

I get it.

SophiaGrace said:
Danielle said:
Personally, I have all the answers...

…I should've consulted you ages ago! O_O

madera23 said:
Better be careful what you wish for, you are listening to a demon thst wants your soul.

I've felt like this about my depression and suicidal thoughts in the past. That it's something external to myself…demonic..satanic…etc etc. That they're just willing me to give into it.

I get it.

they keep tempting to take over the person.
When Jesus was in the desert, it tried to tempt him and Jesus told it to leave.
It's not a person that wants to kill themselves, but they listen to the demom and think it is their thought.
Outsmart them tell them to get lost.
MAdera

Please stop preaching!!

You know what, forget it I don't want to have to keep coming here and repeating myself like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back