I Would Like A Female Email Buddy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on. Give the guy a break. It's not like he asked for something like this:

iu

I used to look for female friends of my own age plus slightly above/below by 5 yrs with similar interests.
One day I follow some advice on a now gone forum. Was put out a request for a wish but no specifics.
It worked.....I have a overseas USA male friend of many years coming up to 14 yrs... we email.

Younger than me, totally different lifestyle, before Corona during his travels I get sort of taken along view the hotel, the menu etc.
I used to travel before due to health reasons had to stop. Had to give up going to the shops so I shop online.Last thing I gave up was grocery shopping. Homebound.

Via a coloring books question online, met a new friend female few years older than my college student daughter.
Besides messages about coloring we exchanged some more things and gradually a bit of friendship develops.
The female/male friendship is sort of seen as odd...but it can work...as long as there is a serious friendship intention.
Things take time to develop.......so invest the time in it.:)

I prefer, and I think others prefer, to have an online friend of the opposite sex. I already know what an older single guy living alone does and thinks about. I want to learn, think, and see stuff that I don't know about.

May be this would be helpful: I've tried a penpal's site. There are settings so you can conсretize age/gender. And there are a lot of people looking for the discussions.

P.S. But I think may be you'd better don't write about single and lonely. I think, most people who are looking for an online friend, are in some way lonely and as I saw more not single women prefer to speak to other women. So it's a big chance she will be lonely and single anyway. And when I saw your posts, I remembered a joke(sorry): Ad in the paper: "A lonely man is looking for a lonely woman due to make a lonely baby".

Latest posts

Back