I wouldn't mind to date 5 men at once...as long as they pay me well.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luna said:
Dating for Love vs. Dating for Money

You treat your partner good, they'll still cheat on you and eat up every penny of yours.

You treat your money good, it'll stay with you.

Now, now, now...I know what you all are thinking.

I was once an innocent, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed young girl (or perhaps a squirrel in a previous life...) that believed in such a thing called "love".

This week will be the beginning of my "cleansing".

I am going to work hard to strip my mind of the ridiculous notion of love that I have thanks to my family's upbringing.
Life is nothing like what you see in the fairytale Disney bullshit or the Romance novels scattered about the bookstore.
(Can you believe they take up about 10+ small shelves at the Chapters near my place???)

My family has taught me that if I treat people well, they will treat me well in return.
Life has taught me that if I treat people well, they will take advantage.
There is none of this "You just haven't met the right people" for me.
I turn good boys bad.

Why not I take advantage?

It's easier said than done to suggest "Don't have expectations".
I work hard at my job - I expect to move up.
If I practice over and over with something - I expect to get better.
Why would I put forth effort and time if I knew for CERTAIN, that it would result in failure?

I never understood why people dated for money before.
I do now.
Why date for love when it'll leave you open for stress and heartbreak.
Suppose you are 1 of the few billion people out there to find true love...okay.
Good for you, but where does it leave everyone else?

Now some of you have responded to my earlier posts with comments such as:
"You're wanting to rush into a relationship too soon/ You need to find happiness within yourself etc." and so forth.
While I greatly appreciate your response...if I keep at the rate I'm going right now, I am going to die a virgin with OVER 9000!!! cats as companions.

If there's anything I could use right now, it's money.
I need money.
Yes, I know money can't buy happiness, but it can buy material happiness.
Better to be unhappy and rich, than to be unhappy and poor.
If I did not want money, I would sell everything that I have and live on the streets.
However, I like to live comfortably.

If I could have a nice home near the seaside and live in luxury, why not?
Might as well be wined and dined vs struggling together with a "partner" who will only take me for granted.

Dating is a business transaction.
No wonder none of the men I "dated" did not stay.
They paid, but I didn't put out.
I didn't put out, because my feelings interfered (Didn't feel that he cared for me/ hot and cold on me etc).

Many men I know among their buddies - they complain.
"Why doesn't she put out already?"
"I bought her A/ B/ C...etc."

Well what-the-fresia.
Why couldn't I have seen it?
He pays = I put out
That's all there is to it.
(Yes, yes...all you gentleman here...I know you're not like those guys...somehow, all the good ones are on the ALL boards.
I'm not being sarcastic - I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt for now...)

Of course, I need to kick up my appearance up several notches to land the rich men that would pay for me.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2009-01-23/why-im-selling-my-virginity/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natalie_Dylan

Why not?
I have placed too much value on sex for too long.
Combine it with sexual frustration and continuous dating failures, I'm crazy. :D

But I figure...might as well!
I'll have a higher chance on this paying me back than anything else.
I go where the opportunities are.
If there aren't any, then I create them.

You're absolutely right about most of what you said.

The problem with rich people who take you for your looks is that they might very well disgard you when you are odl and ugly. If you choose for a poor guy, or a well to do guy, than he might still want you when you are old, because he has just as little chances as you. Don't sell your youthfull looks for money.

I am glad to live in Holland by the way. Economically it is better here. I don't know anyone like you here.

You are 20, still a child... why don't you wait to grow up a bit first...

You aren't even to the point where you SHOULD be looking for something serious. Go have fun, quit trying to get married and have kids with a bunch of guys that aren't ready for the same thing. Save that honeysuckle for the late 20's

Yeah, my sister is 30, and there are still guys falling in love with her.

Papabear said:

You aren't even to the point where you SHOULD be looking for something serious. Go have fun, quit trying to get married and have kids with a bunch of guys that aren't ready for the same thing. Save that honeysuckle for the late 20's

It's a bit condescending to label someone a "child" at 20 years old. I've seen people who are 20 years old who have been through things that would break most people. They've experienced a lifetime of misery in just a few short years...

I do agree with the try not to get too serious to quickly, but even at that age, some people know what they want. To each their own.

Life is never kind .....

Love

Because of you, in gardens of blossoming flowers I ache from the
perfumes of spring.
I have forgotten your face, I no longer remember your hands;
how did your lips feel on mine?
Because of you, I love the white statues drowsing in the parks,
the white statues that have neither voice nor sight.
I have forgotten your voice, your happy voice; I have forgotten
your eyes.
Like a flower to its perfume, I am bound to my vague memory of
you. I live with pain that is like a wound; if you touch me, you will
do me irreparable harm.
Your caresses enfold me, like climbing vines on melancholy walls.
I have forgotten your love, yet I seem to glimpse you in every
window.
Because of you, the heady perfumes of summer pain me; because
of you, I again seek out the signs that precipitate desires: shooting
stars, falling objects.

Papabear said:

How do you know what point anyone should look for something serious? I'm 21, not a child if a year matters to you, and I want something serious. Although, I do think that people should relax and live a bit before getting into something serious, I know myself well enough and I know what I want. Though, marriage isn't my thing, I wouldn't mind having someone in a committed relationship.

VanillaCreme said:
Papabear said:

How do you know what point anyone should look for something serious? I'm 21, not a child if a year matters to you, and I want something serious. Although, I do think that people should relax and live a bit before getting into something serious, I know myself well enough and I know what I want. Though, marriage isn't my thing, I wouldn't mind having someone in a committed relationship.

Are you incel VanillaCreme?

Luna I dont know if you decided to pursue this or not, but I figured I would try to give you a few words of advice. I have been with more than a handful of men, and right from the get go I had my heart crushed. I can easily separate feelings from sex. The only sex I have had in the last 6 years has been for money, meeting Generou$$$ men from craigslist. I havnt given up on love, in fact I crave it badly. I dont have any great hopes of finding it any time soon, or at all. Now I am so much more comfortable with having anonymous and/or non emotionally intimate sex, the thought of actually liking someone is terrifying, it makes me feel vulnerable.

Being paid for sex, you have to pretend you REALLY like the guy, no matter how you feel. They expect you to have Skillz, lol, and know how to really put it on them. One time this guy I had was REALLY hairy, and obviously he never shed himself out, because no matter what happened, if I kissed his body I would get a huge mouthful of hair. *PSA to hairy men, PLEASE shed yourself before you go on a date! Use one of those sticky roller things if you have to, it will work out WAY better for you :)

If you are a virgin I would really suggest NOT selling your sex, you dont even know what sort of emotions sex will bring out in you. It is not something to be played around with until you really know how sex will affect you. Actually I would advise against it no matter what because there is a HUGE chance that you will be arrested, raped, beat, or even killed by some psycho. Even if you had a pimp, that doesnt mean you will have anyone in the room with you to protect you... But, if you do I would try to find a way to let men know you are a virgin and see if you cant get a bidding war of sorts going on ;) I stopped because I was sick of lying to my family, they all would have been crushed to learn what I was doing. If I had gotten arrested, or hurt, gosh, I cant even imagine having to look my mom, sister, and dad in the eye ever again if they learned what I was out there doing.

septicemia said:
PLEASE shed yourself before you go on a date! Use one of those sticky roller things if you have to, it will work out WAY better for you

I find that regular bathing has the same effect.

Forget the visual image her post gave me, I am in grammatical shock: This is probably the first time I have ever heard "shed" used as a reflexive verb.

Awwww haha... well, here's a better coma for you to enjoy! :p

lol2ew.jpg

Tough crowd ;) I work with animals, so talk of shedding out, and hairing up isnt uncommon hahaha.

cheaptrick I dont know if thats a good thing or not!

Hahaha Steel I dont care how you do it :)

Latest posts

Back