I'd like to not feel so alone right now...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, dreamer8! Just curious, is there any reason you keep starting new threads? You've started like 9 new threads now, all saying just about the same thing.

I use MSN, so you can add me if you want to: [email protected].

Have a good day/evening! :D

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
Hey, dreamer8! Just curious, is there any reason you keep starting new threads? You've started like 9 new threads now, all saying just about the same thing.

----Steve

dreamer8 said:
Badjedidude said:

----Steve

Hm. Haven't noticed. -shrug- I guess I'll stop posting for a while and just absorb what everyone has to say about whatever I've already posted..

I will add you. I'm also in great need of conversation.

Lol dreamer8... it's not about posting. It's about starting like 5 new threads every day. You can post as much as you want...but you keep starting new threads when what you're posting could easily fit into other, already existing threads. :D

----Steve

You're completely right. What's done is done though. I'll keep what you've said in mind.

Latest posts

Back