I'd Like To Share This To You

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NLTBIBLESTUDY thats all right, ignore this guys atleast now you know what makes you happy just be careful that you will be in the deep hole when you reading it..good luck cheers!!!

Proverbs is actually a pretty good read. same with Psalms. those are my two fav books of the Bible. James' letter is awesome too.

Leviticus, Judges and Revelations? no, not so much.

I know what different varieties of Spam taste like. Can't say I've tasted Christian Spam. Is it... like grape juice and a piece of bread?

Unless the person is posting links asking for money, maybe we should stop calling him a spammer til he actually SPAMS, k? I'd hate to do that to a person who is just devoted to his religion. He hasn't looked down his nose at anyone, nor tried to force his beliefs on anyone. So...why don't we just leave the thread On Topic until such time that the OP actually starts acting like a spammer. Besides...he only made the one post and hasn't posted since.

Thanks in advance. :)

Fair enough. o_o

But I'm still on the edge of my seat, just WAITING for that golf link.

Well... His account is named after the program he's pushing...

NLTBiblestudy

New Living Transition Biblestudy...

This is his FIRST post...

He's a virtual jahova's witness >.>

I just calls'em as I sees'em...

Are Jehovah Witnesses and Mormons considered solicitors?

And if not, what about Scientologists, since they actually want you to buy their book?

^^^All religions that profess their belief as the "one" belief are basically solicitors, since one of the most basic tenets of most religions is to "save others" also.

So yes, I'd say that Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, and Scientologists are solicitous/proselytizing.

coricopat said:
And if not, what about Scientologists, since they actually want you to buy their book?

If he was trying to sell his bible study program, then that would make a difference to us.

Latest posts

Back