If I won the lottery I'd................................................

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A new life

Reaction score
If I won the lottery I'd:
  • never ever ever ever ever ever work again.

• buy a small motor home and live out my days in the national parks.

Most likely stash it all, live off it as far as I could. Maybe upgrade the computer rig and get a dog.

1. Buy mom a house
2. Visit best friends
3. Buy myself a house
4. Pay off my student loans
5. Buy gaming pc
6. Donate whatever I don't need

How much did I win? (hmm) Shopping spree, shopping spree, shopping spree (D), especially at MAC and Sephora. I would also buy me a car, pay off school, buy a house, then bank the rest.

I would sit down and eat doritos all day every day until I died. That would be so awesome!

Limlim said:
I would sit down and eat doritos all day every day until I died. That would be so awesome!

There should be a full blown dorritos store
With flavors we've never even heard of yet!

A new life said:
If I won the lottery I'd:
  • never ever ever ever ever ever work again.

• buy a small motor home and live out my days in the national parks.

Why do you need to win the lottery to do that? There is already a guy making news over here because he lives without money. He got a caravan fro free from a site called freecycle and just lives in that and forages for food.

Why would you need to be rich to enable you to live a life that costs no money?

If I won the lottery, I'd... not good enough. How much did you win from the lottery? Was it a free ticket from a 1 dollar scratch-off or the jackpot from Powerball?

But if it was the latter, I would get...

-A top-of-the-line gaming PC for modern and future games running on Windows 7 Ultimate.
-A server for my computer network.
-A legacy computer running Windows XP Professional.
-Another legacy computer running Windows 98.
-Yet another legacy computer running Windows 95/Windows 3.1/DOS.

-'92 Lancia Delta Integrale Evolution
-'92 Porsche 928 GTS
-'87 Buick GSX
-'82 Pontiac Trans Am (the most badass model yet)
-'69 Dodge Charger (General Lee clone)
Too many cars to list I want...

-A decent house in a low crime area.
-Huge HDTV
-Playstation 3
-Xbox 360 (hey, I already have one!)

And some other things...

But I'd still be depressed and hardly ever touch any of that stuff... So? :(

Right now, I'd buy Bracken, the beautiful horse I ride at a local riding school.

He's beautiful - reddish liver bay, white socks, white blaze, feathered legs and feel, long black mane and tail. He's a "heavy horse", I guess you could call him a "light draft horse", think body like a cob - strong, fairly stocky, strong looking, well muscled, thick beautifully arched neck, coat that shines red in the sunlight.
Beautiful paces, he is some sort of ex carriage/cart/trap horse, he moves beautifully and with grace for such a powerful looking horse, he lifts his legs up high when he moves and prances and "dances" (especially in front of mares). Wonderful temperament, well schooled, a good "all rounder", very soft mouthed and with a kindly slightly cheeky personality.

Take my parents, sister and niece around the world. Aus, America, Japan.

I'd donate a fresia load of money to the NHS.

And I'd throw a massive party.

Pay off my student loans and other debt. Hire an artist to turn my book ideas and scripts into mangas, begin directing short films for practice. Open a small business with plans to expand. Purchase real estate investments in the U.S. and overseas, then save, save, save the rest. :D

Pay off my student loans and other debt. Hire an artist to turn my book ideas and scripts into mangas, begin directing short films for practice. Open a small business with plans to expand. Purchase real estate investments in the U.S. and overseas, then save, save, save the rest. :D

If I won he lottery I would dedicate my life to helping people. Because in winning the lotto you can remove the need to work for a wage. So if you don’t have to earn money then what can be better than helping people?

Can you imagine the feeling as you reach retirement to know that there are people in the world who’s lives are all the better for your help? Most of us at the moment are working for a pitiful wage to fatten up fat cats who never had a hardship in their entire lives so they can be privileged and pass that private to their children who will in turn never have a hardship.

What a dream life. Other people dream of being rich so they can have stuff. I dream of being rich so I can help people.

Latest posts

Back