If someone you were dating didn't see a long term relationship with you, how would..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd prefer if it were done in a frank and upfront manner as soon as possible. I imagine that's how I'd end it with someone. I'm not known for being particularly tactful, and I'm not one for beating around the bush.

I guess it depends from how long we have been together, maybe he just has a different rhythm in knowing that he wants something more serious, after some months I think I'd just say: look, this is what I want, do you want it too? No? ok, no hard feelings, have a good life (or something like that)

If there's no hope of a future, then I don't see the point in continuing with a relationship. We could be friends, but nothing more. I'd want to be told early and with as little drama as possible.

I'm guessing that if they don't see this long term, then they must see it short term, which imho means lots of sexytimes and similar. Hey I'll take that ride (pun intended) as long as she wants!

Early and Earnest I think E&E should be the new catchword for all relationship problems. Tell the person earnestly and early.

How about a bacon mug filled with lager instead?

SexYpN7.jpg

Latest posts

Back