If you are not able to get laid, then you are a fag, a loser, invaluable.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
so sisterplague, was your original question fairly debated and intelligently answered?

my view is that unfortuantely you can't change the mass of spankfaces that litter the globe, so how do you prevent plucking the eyeballs out of an altruist? well, everyone is in a different state of hippy haze and not all of it is such a bad thing. how many stoned hippies were motivated enough to join the army?

so that just leaves the crackholes puking up their sweaty ballsack ignorance on good, decent people. i find aggression quite exhausting so generally opt for exile, mine or theirs. a verbal slap is not a bad option but it might be a bit like poking a wild, unpredictable animal with a hot iron.

fight it when you can.
flip the bird when there is an available escape hatch.

My role models recently have been the shows "Sopranos" and "Rescue Me" so that means....
when you feel emasculated, just beat the crap out of someone. Then it's all good.

EveWasFramed said:
I feel that no offense was intended and that he was quoting things that others have possibly said to HIM. I feel that his posts were a little strong, as far as his choice of words, but it sometimes take new members a while to find a healthy balance between what they WANT to say and what they SHOULD say.

Pffft, woman, I say what I want.
(kidding)
But actually, I wrote and titled it the way I did to grab attention. Looks like I kinda succeeded.
It wasn't all stuff said to me btw, a lot of it is stuff said to other people in similiar situations. I try to hide it when I'm IRL.

sinisterplague said:
PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
so sisterplague, was your original question fairly debated and intelligently answered?

my view is that unfortuantely you can't change the mass of spankfaces that litter the globe, so how do you prevent plucking the eyeballs out of an altruist? well, everyone is in a different state of hippy haze and not all of it is such a bad thing. how many stoned hippies were motivated enough to join the army?

so that just leaves the crackholes puking up their sweaty ballsack ignorance on good, decent people. i find aggression quite exhausting so generally opt for exile, mine or theirs. a verbal slap is not a bad option but it might be a bit like poking a wild, unpredictable animal with a hot iron.

fight it when you can.
flip the bird when there is an available escape hatch.

My role models recently have been the shows "Sopranos" and "Rescue Me" so that means....
when you feel emasculated, just beat the crap out of someone. Then it's all good.

I shouldn't laugh at that, but I did, lol. :p When in doubt, just beat the honeysuckle out of someone, lol. :club:

sinisterplague said:
Pffft, woman, I say what I want.
(kidding)
But actually, I wrote and titled it the way I did to grab attention. Looks like I kinda succeeded.
It wasn't all stuff said to me btw, a lot of it is stuff said to other people in similiar situations. I try to hide it when I'm IRL.

lol@ pffft, woman.

I was still right about your actual intentions though. :p

If I had titled it "the pains of sexual frustration" or "the pressures to have sex," we would be at page 2 at the furthest. By "we" I mean the newfags like me who not figured out how to make it 30 posts a page.

lol, wtf is a "newfag?"

And Steve....Chuck Norris doesn't beat the honeysuckle out of people. :p He looks at them and they beat the honeysuckle out of THEMSELVES. :p

No, here's how he beats ppl up:

chuck-norris2.jpg

----Steve

Hot it up or lower your standards. Someone will laid you. :p

Yeah its tough when ur a guy cause apparently ur seeing is how ur a guy we're supposed to "get some" and so far i haven'tt gotten any so i guess that makes me a pathetic loser

Sex is only reserved for men who are married, guys who know how to talk as much mindless bullshit as some women, and ******** who date rape for romance. But who cares, right?

Cypha said:
Sex is only reserved for men who are married, guys who know how to talk as much mindless bullshit as some women, and ******** who date rape for romance. But who cares, right?

Unless your intention is to appear ignorant it would be best to avoid silly generalisations.

Latest posts

Back