If You Could Change Something About Yourself, What Would It Be?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to have the ability to sort out the truth from the lies of what people tell me. Sort out what's genuine vs what's said by habit or by interest and avoid certain typical misunderstandings.

I'd like to be less sensitive to things people say to me. I'd like to be able to just not give a crap what anyone says. On the other side of that coin, I'd like to be able to tell people to piss off when they hurt my feelings and not feel any guilt about having done so. Im tired of always apologizing for what I feel.

Same here - You are not alone in this - I am a really sensitive person and it is too much of a liability for me.

EveWasFramed said:
I'd like to be less sensitive to things people say to me. I'd like to be able to just not give a crap what anyone says. On the other side of that coin, I'd like to be able to tell people to piss off when they hurt my feelings and not feel any guilt about having done so. Im tired of always apologizing for what I feel.

Among many other changes I'd desire:
I'm so tired of my World's Worst Decision Maker awards. I can barely move around my brain for the overcrowding.
:)mug

EveWasFramed said:
That too

Latest posts

Back