If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sixtyten said:
Sit on my ass and work from my computer at home making milllionssssss.

Would you be eating alligator toes (in reference to other post) while you were sitting at the computer making millions? Inquiring minds want to know...lol

Explorer. Not that I'm sure there is any where on this planet left to find lol.

Naleena said:
loketron said:
CEO loketron records inc. / bass player / executive producer & sound enginer

Loketron, name 3 bands you would want to sign and one band you would like to fill in as bass player for : )

the 3: the mars volta
muse
john mayer
heard of the mars volta? thats my favorite of all time

the 1 id fill in for:the mars volta, i love them and i would support our product 100%! besides thier bass player now dosent really get any great riffs, its all guitar, id change that

Galaticus, devourer of worlds! Great job or greatest job? You get to travel, theirs plenty of good food, and you get to wear purple.

Naleena said:
Steel said:
Explorer. Not that I'm sure there is any where on this planet left to find lol.

Your an adventerous soul, Steel. Eating camel, wanting a yacht, liking to explore. :) I don't think we have seen this side of you.

Well, living in interesting times doesn't sound like much of a curse to me lol.

I don't speak much on these forums even though I read them, but if anyone finds this interesting for kicks, I would like to be a master musician capable of soothing beasts and chaos with music.

But in reality that's a lot of honeysuckle so probably a man who works for a dictator, but really runs the show. Then after trying my best to do what's right and everything turns to honeysuckle the dictator will be the one getting destroyed in the public image and I can just drift away to somewhere until I feel ready to try to deal with people again.

I would be a priest. Sadly I doubt with my own views of my faith the church would let me be one as I disagree with some of the core doctorines they have. I just feel it would be otherwise good job for me. I would be able to help people on very humane level.

As far things look now I will be teacher of highschool level of religion and philosophy.

I want to be a Professional basketball player for the LA Lakers as a small forward, a profession football player for the San Diego Charger as a wide receiver, and that about it.

something that has to do with movies and or video games and talking about them.

Latest posts

Back