If you feel lonely and you need a lot of love--> just write to me =)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sadface said:
tehdreamer said:
He's not a troll, just someone who doesn't speak english very well. I think people are troll paranoid :rolleyes:

troll

WHY DA FUCKK I AM TROLL? ARE YOU EVIL OR JUST BLIND PERSON WHO DOESNT EVEN KNOWS ME AND JUST FOR NO REASON CALLS ME A TR@LL!! NOW LOOK LIKE NOT EVEN ALL WORLD AND SCHOOL AND MY PARENTS HATE ME BUT EVEN UNKNOW PERSONS IN INTERNET. THIS IS messed UP TO HELL! YOU ARE BLIND AND EVIL! I HOPE THAT UNIVERSE WILL PLAY BACK TO THIS WORLD!

HAVE YOU ANY REASON WHY YOU CALL ME FKING TROLL YOU EVIL IDIOT! SORRY THAT I HAVE BECAME RUDE BUT HOW WORLD DOES TO ME SO I DOES FOR WORLD. F.U. EVIL MORON!

I DONT UNDERSTAND - AM I DAMNED OR WORLD IS JUST EVIL

JaNKa said:
sadface said:
tehdreamer said:
He's not a troll, just someone who doesn't speak english very well. I think people are troll paranoid :rolleyes:

troll

WHY DA FUCKK I AM TROLL? ARE YOU EVIL OR JUST BLIND PERSON WHO DOESNT EVEN KNOWS ME AND JUST FOR NO REASON CALLS ME A TR@LL!! NOW LOOK LIKE NOT EVEN ALL WORLD AND SCHOOL AND MY PARENTS HATE ME BUT EVEN UNKNOW PERSONS IN INTERNET. THIS IS messed UP TO HELL! YOU ARE BLIND AND EVIL! I HOPE THAT UNIVERSE WILL PLAY BACK TO THIS WORLD!

HAVE YOU ANY REASON WHY YOU CALL ME FKING TROLL YOU EVIL IDIOT! SORRY THAT I HAVE BECAME RUDE BUT HOW WORLD DOES TO ME SO I DOES FOR WORLD. F.U. EVIL MORON!

I DONT UNDERSTAND - AM I DAMNED OR WORLD IS JUST EVIL

2lwunox.gif

Badjedidude said:
I think it's a troll job. Ignore it and it goes away.

you ******* bastards :'(
later i was sad cuz school and parents hates me but now even unknown people on internet!? wtf is going on world..... say you reason why you think i`m troll? or i just will think you are evil *******.. and it looks like all world is...

Mr. Blue said:
JanNka

You should stay, relax and tell us some more about how you're feeling. I'm listening :)

i feel like :club: by everybody - parents school even unknown persons on internet call me troll for unknown reasons. they just think so and thats it. they r a bit evil or even stupid :(

and i don`t understand why i have no friends, how could i even think about girlfriend. am i ugly? okay, u have not seen me. i can give pic but no matter.

actually its almost 02 at night here and i will have to stay up early - my parents wake me up everyday with words ''**** lazy kid, what have u done? nothing! thats right!'' then i do everything they ask and they say - you laizy kid why don`t u help us in hard times. obe they i will say hard F.U. ********! and will 1) go away 2) try suicide again.

at primary school i had best marks in school. then in one day my crazy histerical mother (she was my math teacher in primary school) embarrassed me so much so i tried kill my self with propane (****, i just got sooo tipsy from it.. it was crazy. idk why house at least didn`t blew up).
i had 15 then. then i went to high school and now i have worst success at school. but loneliness hurts most.. i have no friends... seriously - am i ugly?

and yeah, later i think i was peaceful and smiled for every honeysuckle actually. now i`m so depressed by my parents that i can feel only angry on them. i fking don`t love them. and never will. before that i wasn`t rude too (i still am not rude in life, only when i`m thinking about stupid parents. Dooom doom doom. My Damned Doom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back