If you were a kitchen utensil...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VideoVidiVisum

Reaction score
What would you be and why?

I think I would be a cheese grater... shiny, useful, a little on the weird side, just don't rub me the wrong way!

Nice, Vivy. (hehe)

I think I'd be a butter knife. Useless for the most part, but still want to spread as much love as I can to those willing to accept it. I'm also not very "sharp", and rather dull as a person. Perhaps even a plastic butter knife that's also disposable...but I won't go there.

meekthoughts said:
Nice, Vivy. (hehe)

I think I'd be a butter knife. Useless for the most part, but still want to spread as much love as I can to those willing to accept it. I'm also not very "sharp", and rather dull as a person. Perhaps even a plastic butter knife that's also disposable...but I won't go there.
butter knives play nicely with others of all ages =]

Badjedidude said:
A fork because to fresia with.
Here I was thinking you spoke english not... that. (hehe)

I'd be a ladle. Why? Because I'd scoop up comforting food and give them to people, and....like, comfort them and nourish them and stuff?

SophiaGrace said:
I'd be a ladle. Why? Because I'd scoop up comforting food and give them to people, and....like, comfort them and nourish them and stuff?

Dude. I ******* love ladles. Gimme some soup. Or chowder. Corn and chicken chowder. I'ma go get some soup......

At first I thought you said

"Dude. I ******* love ladies."

and then I was like

*rereads and realizes the truth* XP

I'd be the thing that would lodge the drawer shut time after time again.

i would be a mixing bowl. or a blender.or ....just something you mix a bunch of honeysuckle in

VideoVidiVisum said:
...Gimme some soup. Or chowder. Corn and chicken chowder. I'ma go get some soup......

It's chowda...CHOWDA! Say it right!

[YouTube]6C7PE2YdEQ4[/YouTube]

On that note I would be a dull kitchen knife: an item that was once sharp and useful, but is now simply a shiny thing to look at.

Latest posts

Back