if you were stranded...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. String - Enough to strangle an elephant... stacked on top of 9 other elephants.

2. A bottle of Chocolate syrup - To use to make things taste like chocolate or as an adhesive.

3. A shovel - So many things are accomplished by simply digging a hole in the ground.

4. 517,459 bumble bees that I can tie the strings too and fly off the island(counts as 1 large hive, which actually explains where all the bees are disappearing too.) and also to eat.

5. A volleyball - For company.

1. An acoustic guitar. A ukulele will suffice.
2. Paper. Lots of paper.
3. A pen
4. heroin.
5. Shoes, appropriate for the climate and geography of the area.

A helicopter
A pilot who knows how to operate the helicopter
A laptop
A Large Petroleum Tank
My dream house

First I will stay at the dream house with my laptop.(Hope there is internet access.xD)
If I get bored,I would use the helicopter to fly to other places.

guitar
guitar pick
one of those huge promotional bars of chocolate (tho it would probably melt)
a swiss army penknife
a flint/ steel set for lighting fires- nothing cheers you up like a good camp fire...

hmm..
1. Ramen
2. Oceanmist23
3. Noodelz
4. More Ramen
5. Are sheeps allowed?

Lol Sanal, sheep?

-Punisher
-Sanal
-Oceanmist
-Steel
-1 person that volunteers

Hey! If I'm gonna be stranded on an Island, you guys should be there to share my misery and keep me company!! lol

I change my list lol, or let the list be there:p I am adding sammy above the list:p

uh...
Changes of clothes
a hamock
A cellphone that actually has service
A rock with a smiley face on it :D (just for the hell of it)
Beer (endless supply)

O Yeah ^ (O_O)^

Booze (when times get tough, happiness will be found at the bottom of that bottle!)
Soap
Lighter
big knife/saw thing
laptop, which has solar pannels, and is filled with good music!

I am on a goddamn desert island!

If I were literally on one though, I'd want the same as I do here.

1.Someone I love who loves me for who I am.

2.A place I can call my own.

3.The ability to swim (cuz I can't) so I can explore around the island.

4.A colony of ring-tailed lemurs.

5.The wee boxing kitty from SilentThinker's avatar. Go one, you can give up one boxing kitty. I'm on a desert island, over here!:)

sammy said:
-Punisher
-Sanal
-Oceanmist
-Steel
-1 person that volunteers

We don't need Steel or Sanal, maybe for slaves... but I thought all we needed were

-You
-Me
-Alcohol
-Ciggerettes
-Condoms (plenty of them)

and thats it ;)

You forgot to mention Ocean lol.. I m her slave lol and I dont think she is ready to sell me xD

punisher said:
We don't need Steel or Sanal, maybe for slaves... but I thought all we needed were

-You
-Me
-Alcohol
-Ciggerettes
-Condoms (plenty of them)

and thats it ;)

Sounds like a very good plan to me.
Steel can stand there and wave a big coconut tree branch over us, for a little breeze. And Sanal can serve us drinks.

A wife
A computer with solar panels with satellite internet
Tools to build things with
Clothing
a library

I've probably replied to this before, but I'll reply again anyway...this sounds like fun. Well, firstly, there's the obvious choice of a satellite phone and a small hand-powered generator, so that's two of my items already. However, knowing my luck, the phone would break.

I'm not sure if I would want books - I was thinking of just choosing to take an Amazon Kindle (electronic book reader) with a few thousand books on it, but I think that might just make me even lonelier - to read every day about people, reading their dialogues, reading about mundane activities that I know I will never experience again. To read so many voices in the books, but have no one to talk to, I think that's what would really drive me insane.

A box of matches is always a good thing to have - or better yet, a propane lighter. Both of these things would run out eventually though, so I'd have to learn how to make fire by myself - therefore I will take some flint and a piece of metal, with which to make sparks with.

A water purifier would be nice too, especially if I ever decide to build a raft with which to escape from the island with (so that I can purify the salty sea-water and turn it into drinking water).

To be perfectly honest, if I was on a desert island, there aren't many things in my current environment that I would take with - nothing that I have would serve any long-term purpose on a desert island, most of what I have would just make me go insane, with the items reminding me of a life I once had, and a life that I may never have ever again.

Therefore, my final items will be: a survival handbook, offering instructions on how to catch and cook animals, how to build shelters, and which plants are edible; and some stationary (notebooks, pens, etc.), so that I can write down my experience, in case anyone ever finds the island.

Caesium said:
I've probably replied to this before, but I'll reply again anyway...this sounds like fun. Well, firstly, there's the obvious choice of a satellite phone and a small hand-powered generator, so that's two of my items already. However, knowing my luck, the phone would break.

I'm not sure if I would want books - I was thinking of just choosing to take an Amazon Kindle (electronic book reader) with a few thousand books on it, but I think that might just make me even lonelier - to read every day about people, reading their dialogues, reading about mundane activities that I know I will never experience again. To read so many voices in the books, but have no one to talk to, I think that's what would really drive me insane.

A box of matches is always a good thing to have - or better yet, a propane lighter. Both of these things would run out eventually though, so I'd have to learn how to make fire by myself - therefore I will take some flint and a piece of metal, with which to make sparks with.

A water purifier would be nice too, especially if I ever decide to build a raft with which to escape from the island with (so that I can purify the salty sea-water and turn it into drinking water).

To be perfectly honest, if I was on a desert island, there aren't many things in my current environment that I would take with - nothing that I have would serve any long-term purpose on a desert island, most of what I have would just make me go insane, with the items reminding me of a life I once had, and a life that I may never have ever again.

Therefore, my final items will be: a survival handbook, offering instructions on how to catch and cook animals, how to build shelters, and which plants are edible; and some stationary (notebooks, pens, etc.), so that I can write down my experience, in case anyone ever finds the island.

Very well thought of, but wouldn't you want a friend with you :)

Knight said:
Caesium said:

Very well thought of, but wouldn't you want a friend with you :)

Yeah, that's a **** fine idea - I hadn't thought about that! In fact, I hereby retract my previous post - my items will be two male friends and two female friends, so that we can breed and eventually colonize the entire island with our offspring.

1. A bunch of sexy cowboys with amazing singing voices (that includes Jonny, except he can shut up)
2. A huge comfy bed
3. Boyfriend
4. Sanal
5. Chocolate covered strawberries

Let the good times begin :cool:

Latest posts

Back