If you were the president, what's the first thing you would do?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

EveWasFramed

If you were the president, what's the first thing you would do? Your response can be serious, funny or a combination of both. (But please, nothing biased, racist, or prejudice.)

EDIT: President of whatever country you live in! :p

Well, since you said President, I'm going to assume you mean of the USA. In which case, I'd institute a a welfare state.

President of what ?
I've been presidents of many things. I think it was more of I just sucker into being a janitor
or piking up after everybody's freaken mess.lmao

But I am the president already...I'm the president of my own life.
Is there's anybody out there that wants to be VP ??
I'll give all the important assingments.lol

Steel said:
Well, since you said President, I'm going to assume you mean of the USA. In which case, I'd institute a a welfare state.

WOW. Now that is a good answer.

"Thank you my fellow citizens of Earth, for allowing me to forcefully take over the planet. My first order of business will be to declare war on space. Watch out googly-eyes, we're coming for you!"

Unacceptance said:
"Thank you my fellow citizens of Earth, for allowing me to forcefully take over the planet. My first order of business will be to declare war on space. Watch out googly-eyes, we're coming for you!"

rofl@ googly-eyes!

I have too many radical ideas to be President such as shutting down the border and deporting all of the illegal aliens back to where they came from. The American people would never ask for that!! :rolleyes:

I would legalize marijuana and declare a national chill out day.

If I were leader of my country, the UK, i'd try and forge a new British Empire... but I don't think it would go to well.

PieBeNice said:
If I were leader of my country, the UK, i'd try and forge a new British Empire... but I don't think it would go to well.

Yeah there are very few brown skinned folks around left to enslave who aren't already taken by a company.

OK I might sound like a total Jackass but the first thing I would do as president is to enforce border patrol to the fullest and created my own "secret police" to investigate and to send back all illegal immigrants back to their respective country, as the crime rate at least in the west will go down dramatically, and people will feel much safer outside.

Next I will try my best to lower gas price and to pull troop out of Iraq as it is a forsaken war.

Third, I punish those who act like spoil brat like Paris Hilton and all those FAG celebrity. Did you guys see that guy on the hill on TMZ saying he swim better than Michael Phelp? WHAT AN *******, I would put his ass in jail if I could. Then the those faq at TMZ comparing USA Olympic gymnastic Shawn Johnson to a mouse, even though a bit funny IMO.

Fourth any group like the KKK will be executed in front of the white house in public, and lower the price of all celebrity and sport player, as making millions is just way to much for someone who does nothing except born with a lucky gift.

Fifth following that I will use those left over millions to fund the Health service in the US, as anyone who need to go to the hospital for any sort of reason, will not be discriminated.

Sixth, great player like Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, and other celebrity like singer kelly Clarkson and actor like those on the hill, or Brat Pitt or ect will earn a maximum of 5 millions for every movie, or every album or every champion they win, as American are known for overpaying their celebrity, and that won't stand with me.

OK now I don't want to be president if you haven't notice, I want to be a dictator, and as in the word of Eric Cartmen "sweet".

Chris 2 said:
OK I might sound like a total Jackass but the first thing I would do as president is to enforce border patrol to the fullest and created my own "secret police" to investigate and to send back all illegal immigrants back to their respective country, as the crime rate at least in the west will go down dramatically, and people will feel much safer outside.

Next I will try my best to lower gas price and to pull troop out of Iraq as it is a forsaken war.

Third, I punish those who act like spoil brat like Paris Hilton and all those FAG celebrity. Did you guys see that guy on the hill on TMZ saying he swim better than Michael Phelp? WHAT AN *******, I would put his ass in jail if I could. Then the those faq at TMZ comparing USA Olympic gymnastic Shawn Johnson to a mouse, even though a bit funny IMO.

Fourth any group like the KKK will be executed in front of the white house in public, and lower the price of all celebrity and sport player, as making millions is just way to much for someone who does nothing except born with a lucky gift.

Fifth following that I will use those left over millions to fund the Health service in the US, as anyone who need to go to the hospital for any sort of reason, will not be discriminated.

Sixth, great player like Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, and other celebrity like singer kelly Clarkson and actor like those on the hill, or Brat Pitt or ect will earn a maximum of 5 millions for every movie, or every album or every champion they win, as American are known for overpaying their celebrity, and that won't stand with me.

OK now I don't want to be president if you haven't notice, I want to be a dictator, and as in the word of Eric Cartmen "sweet".

There are a lot of loopholes here.

Unite the World under one flag. Disban all secret societies. Unify the Human Race. Expose the truth of aliens expand the human race to the galaxy. Fordge an Imperial Federation of Man. Colonize planets , build massive battlefleets. Billions of Soldiers invading enemy alien planets. Making peace in the galaxy. Making peace with benevolent allies and destroying all who oppose us. That is my dream

No serious replies here? I guess no one realizes how much trouble the USA is in. If I were the President of the United States of America, then I would attempt to make a substantial number of extreme changes to almost every aspect of the country. However, dictatorship is not the answer. Trying to protect people from their own stupidity is not the answer. Bailouts are not the answer. Anarchy is not the answer. True freedom and justice are. The laws and regulations must be changed to more properly fit the age of information, to fit the future, and not just hinge on stubborn greed or religious values that has held back this forsaken country for decades. Having said that, let's begin with some ways I would like for this country to change:

1. Cut off all assistance to all other nations. And focus on maintaining and protecting our own home land. The only people who deserve anything from the USA are the legal citizens of the USA. And the problems of other nations are not the responsibility of the USA. Also, let's end the war with Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc. and send all of our troops home. If they truly want to fight us, then let them fight us on our own soil!

2. End the War on Drugs now! Legalize and regulate all previously illegal substances. Watch the level of crime, gang activity, and the prison population take a steep nosedive! Our country will be safer and more prosperous. The only cost may be the dominance of the alcohol and tobacco corporations, but fresia THEM!

3. Businesses must evolve or DIE! This country is being run into the ground because the extremely stubborn and greedy giant corporations have their hands in the governments' coffers and are being allotted too much control over everything, because they want more and more money and are not willing to change their business model for the better of this country and its citizens! No more bailouts! No more tax breaks! No more massive loans that will never be paid off! No more loopholes! No more outsourcing! Destroy the stock market! Let dying corporations DIE!

4. Outsourcing must become illegal for all US-based business! See the "Made in China (or some other country)" text on almost every non-food product in existence? That is the reason why the unemployment rate is high and will only increase as time goes on!

5. Public and mass transit are desperately needed in this country! We need railroads! Our dependency on automobiles is way too high. Most urban areas should have top-notch public transportation via buses, subways, etc. and top notch mass transit in-between. An extensive railroad system is necessary for a nation of its stature to flourish!

I could go on, but that's the majority of what I would attempt to do to craft my country into the greatest nation in the world.

Okay. I would:

1) Provide greater allowances and recognition for psychiatric health issues, both within tort law and within the general public.

2) Legalise cannabis - I know this is a contraversial one, but with more recognition there can be correct management, observation and purity. This is a protective measure.

3) Prioritise the promotion of a legalised and monitored sex trade, with correct and proper procedures for those involved, as well as needle-exchanges and rehabilitation centers for users of hard drugs.

4) I would greatly lessen the amount of car-related offences for which the liability is strict and I would ban smoking and being on the telephone in cars - with harsher punitive measures.

5) I would make the enforcement of the European Convention of Human Rights more proactive rather than reactive/observational.

6) I would make medication for long-standing medical conditions such as COPD free.

7) I would party. Hard.

I'd feel kind of weird, as the only way it could happen is if over half of the population of this country died...

INVADE ALL COUNTRIES IN THE AMERICAS STARTING WITH CANADA AND THEN MEXICO ETC EVENTUALLY TAKING OVER THE WORLD BUT I GUESS THE FIRST THING WOULD BE INVADE CANADA

Create a big conspiracy to get me assassinated. I have no desire to be the president.

Cathedral said:
5. Public and mass transit are desperately needed in this country! We need railroads! Our dependency on automobiles is way too high. Most urban areas should have top-notch public transportation via buses, subways, etc. and top notch mass transit in-between. An extensive railroad system is necessary for a nation of its stature to flourish!

Come where I live, there's railroads everywhere. And I must say, they getting really annoying, really fast.

Latest posts

Back