Ignoring/avoiding people with certain fetishes/obsessions?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interestingly, ephebophilia (love of teen women), is often lumped in with paedophilia.
Uhhh, let's see, I wouldn't mind dating a 16 or 17 year old woman if I just met her. Gasp, bulma, you're a child molester aren't you? Ummmmm, no?

The only fetishes I draw the line at are things infantile like diaper fetish (babies/pooping/babies pooping is pretty much gross out zone for me). Pretty much everything else, including bondage, I'd try at least once.

Incidentally, 16 and 17 year olds are often indistinguishable from 18 year olds.

I had an 18 year old show interest in me once when I was 29, and I asked on a forum if I should make a move. The resounding "no", and the amount of people who called me a pedophile for finding an adult woman attractive, was mind boggling.

bulmabriefs144 said:
Uhhh, let's see, I wouldn't mind dating a 16 or 17 year old woman if I just met her. Gasp, bulma, you're a child molester aren't you? Ummmmm, no?

Surely you'll understand some of us more protective types of fathers wanting to rip your arms off and beat you over the head with them for even looking at our teen daughters, never mind dating them. They might look like women on the outside but on the inside they're still young girls working on maturity issues.

WildernessWildChild said:
bulmabriefs144 said:

Surely you'll understand some of us more protective types of fathers wanting to rip your arms off and beat you over the head with them for even looking at our teen daughters, never mind dating them. They might look like women on the outside but on the inside they're still young girls working on maturity issues.

Some 30 year old guys are STILL working on maturity issues.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
WildernessWildChild said:
bulmabriefs144 said:

Some 30 year old guys are STILL working on maturity issues.

Somehow, I don't think that will make it better, lol. :p

EveWasFramed said:
Somehow, I don't think that will make it better, lol. :p

I wasn't arguing that a 30 year old should date a 16 year old. That is kind of weird.

However, I would be open to dating an 18 or 19 year old ADULT WOMAN, if she showed interest in me.

I see what WWC is talking about, though. Once I graduate college, and get my own place, I will be in a different place than most college students. I'd be better off dating a graduate student or someone who had already graduated, say 26-30 years old.

I was just commenting on the fact that a lot of teenagers in the 16-19 year range look the same, and you can't really tell who is legal...that is, unless you ask.

And there is also the fact that I want biological children, so if I were to start a family of children who weren't adopted, I would have to date someone who was able to birth a child.

Latest posts

Back