ill try this again

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stowoner

Reaction score
well i guess ill start from the beginning ive always been a deep thinker and liked to party.ive had plenty of friends in my life.but after i graduated high school i tried college and realized it wasnt for me for diffrent reasons and after losing my job ive been home alot.im joining the marine corps.im 20 and male.i dont have many friends and most of them just like to do drugs.and well i want a real relationship not these silly bullshit friendships we keep for no reason.i like books ,movies,music,working out, and photography,videogames .i dont really have any insane passions that will turn into a career.im basically going to the corps to learn,do,travel,and see and i guess for the friends.i plan on going to school while im there maybe become a teacher.i guess i joined this thinking id meet people with substance not the kind i tell we should catch up at parties but dont mean it.so by all means if i sound remotely interesting IM me kinesiology3 sometime or message me here or on email and we can be penpals.i guess i just forgot how to function socially and im sure there are plenty of interesting people here that are in the same boat as me.

Hopefully you make friends in the marines, we call it the navy here. My brothers over run with friends, I used to feel like a loser compared to him, he said he had to work at it but what's going for him is that he has an outgoing personality. His friends are basically his family, we don't fill that space for him.

You'll travel everywhere and that's a great thing to do, I've looked at Nathans passport and there's stamps after stamps of being emitted in to different countries.

i mean im out going i guess i just forgot how
idk my home jersey theres just not much here for me anymore
like im not close with family i dont have real true friends i find it hard to love people and just the party scene got depressing
i think i think too much to be able to love easily

Latest posts

Back