I'm a Horrible Person

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kjjerm

Reaction score
I use people because I'm lonely; I'm lonely because I use people.

I am a sociopath.

It's a vicious cycle.

I'd ask for help, but I'd probably just end up using you, too.

Do I sympathize with the people I've hurt? No. Do I regret hurting them? Of course -- but guilt and sympathy are hardly the same thing.

You think you're lonely? I am a sociopath: people hate me by definition.

- KJ

err...by definition, you shouldn't give a rats ass about anyone or anything, including yourself.

obviously you do care, otherwise you couldn't had post this.
That's all you need, is a spark.

Maybe you mis label yourself...
Maybe you're just a Juggernant :p

I have no sympaty for you however there is empaty.
In other words...I've been there and done that.
So..I'm not going to stone you to death.lol
fresia your self pity then...lol

I got sick and tired of being sick and tired.
My life was a total fucken mess for me to get to that piont.
Duh...My way of living wasn't working too good, obviously.

I found a way out...
It's simple but it's not easy.
I had to want it...I graduated to be a narcissus..for a little while.lmao
Progress not perfection....lol
Eventaully I had a brain fart...it wasn't all about
ME...ME...ME....ME...ME....ME...ME...ME....:p

Straight up it SAY...Above all else we must rid of selffishness or it Kills us.

UneTortue said:

I am a sociopath.

It's a vicious cycle.

Do I sympathize with the people I've hurt? No. Do I regret hurting them? Of course -- but guilt and sympathy are hardly the same thing.

- KJ

I guess, by definition, you're messed.

Although, if you're recognize something of what you're doing, there's a chance you might not do it one day. So for now, enjoy being a sociopath, and just know that it too will pass.

UneTortue said:

I am a sociopath.

It's a vicious cycle.

- KJ

my dad is a sociopath. he never ever feels guilty for hurting people.

Why do you use people oh and if you truely think you have anti social personality disorder...then do something about it. then you wont be lonely anymore.

UneTortue said:

I am a sociopath.

It's a vicious cycle.

- KJ

I think your being way to hard on yourself here.

We all use one another to a certain extant. By your way of thinking if two ppl are hugging one another then there using one another. This just is not true. Its not using to share your love and friendship with ppl. If everyone thought this way then everyone would be lonely or using.

Is there any pacific reason why you think your being using?

The "grandiose sense of self-worth" i haven't noticed from you and it conflicts with your "I'm a horrible person" statement. The regretting having hurt people doesn't really fit with "lack of remorse, indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt or mistreated others", your "I'd ask for help, but I'd probably just end up using you, too" comment seems to negate the sociopaths sense of entitlement. A good sociopath believes that he/she is owed what ever it is that he/she wants at the moment. Maybe sociopath is a little harsh, horrible person is to harsh also.

UneTortue said:
This was all for my amusement. Convinced yet?

No, am not.

UneTortue said:
I broke up my friend's relationship with his girlfriend, then seduced her. I then somehow got her to call him while we were having sex - one of those "heat of the moment" decisions she only agreed to because I was the one that convinced her that he was a bad guy in the first place. She fell in love with me, and I called it off. He then gobbled a bottle of acetaminophen and mentioned me in his "note," but was pumped in time to save his life.

Why you have done some things here that are not that good. I don't think your such a horrible person. OK You have not treated your friend very good here. If he is not a nice person then what are you doing being friends with him in the first place? Well-I have friends that I don't regard as nice ppl that I occasionally go out and have a drink with. So I Guss I use them just as much as they do me. The difference is I am a nice person.

Do you love this girl? If so why did you finish it?

Let me tell you about a lady that lived opposite me. nearly 2 years ago now her and her husband had a big argument and they had been falling out quite a bit. One day just after the new year her husband walked out in the middle of another argument never to return. I had to go to her place to watch the police go fro this guys personal stuff. The guy was found the next day hanging from a tree. He's poor wife blames her self for this. She no longer lives near me. She lives about an hours drive away. She has two adult daughters that also blame her for this which dose not help. They do not know where she lives. She told me but made me swear to not tell anyone of her addressee. I have kept my word and not told a sole. I sometimes go and see her. She cries sometimes still and she is incredibly lonely where she is. she even has grandchildren that she dose not see and they don't even know where she lives. She is a retired lady. I have told her no matter what she said to her husband it was he's discussion to take that road he walked down. He could had left her. She said that is what the doctor had said to her. Still it makes her feel no better. Specially at this time of the year.

If your friend wants to go and do that then no matter what you have done at the end of the day that is he's dissension. We all have wrong done against us. I have had a GF go of with my friend be for and ye it hurt. But I got over it. I did not try and take my own life.

Love makes you do strange things. If you and her love one another then you should be together. If he is not a nice guy then she should not be with him.

The fact that you bothered to even post what you have tells me that your a nice guy.

I have a "friend" and he is marred. He also has been with over a 100 women why he has been marred. He doesnt even love he's wife. He only stays with her cos he is not able to support him self and he's drink/coke habit he has at the weekend. He feels no guilt for this at all. This is a horrible person. Not you.

I think you being able to "diagnose" yourself as a sociopath, pretty much rules out that you are one.

I dont have friendly words to say to you. You clearly disregard other people's feelings. you should be ASHAMED of yourself.

Bluey and Minus are being waaay tooooo nice here.

SophiaGrace said:
I dont have friendly words to say to you. You clearly disregard other people's feelings. you should be ASHAMED of yourself.

Bluey and Minus are being waaay tooooo nice here.

Yeah...I don't know. I almost have to agree with SophiaGrace on this one. You come across as almost 'proud' of yourself when you describe what you did to your friend and his girlfriend. Even arrogant almost, with the comment - 'Convinced yet?'...Personally, I'm not convinced. I don't know you, so it's pretty hard to make a judgment call on whether or not you're a sociopath.

This is a very simple definition of what a sociopath is:

A sociopath is a person who has antisocial personality disorder. The term sociopath is no longer used to describe this disorder. The sociopath is now described as someone with antisocial personality disorder.

The main characteristic of a sociopath is a disregard for the rights of others. Sociopaths are also unable to conform to what society defines as a normal personality. Antisocial tendencies are a big part of the sociopath’s personality. This pattern usually comes into evidence around the age of 15. If it is not treated, it can develop into adulthood.

Visible symptoms include physical aggression and the inability to hold down a steady job. The sociopath also finds it hard to sustain relationships and shows a lack of regret in his or her actions. A major personality behavior trait is the violation of the rights of others. This can appear as a disregard for the physical or sexual wellbeing of another.

Although these symptoms are all present, they may not always be evident. Research has shown that the sociopath is usually a person with an abundance of charm and wit. He or she may appear friendly and considerate, but these attributes are usually superficial. They are used as a way of blinding the other person to the personal agenda behind the sociopath’s behaviour.

Many people with antisocial personality disorder frequently indulge in alcohol or drug use. They may use these substances heavily as a way of heightening their antisocial personality. The sociopath sometimes sees the world on his or her own terms, as a place of high drama and risky thrills. The sociopath may suffer from low self esteem, and the use of alcohol and drugs is a way to diminish these feelings.

The causes of antisocial personality disorder are thought to be either genetic or environmental. Children who are influenced by antisocial parents may adopt these tendencies. Similarly, role models such as one's friends or peer group may also influence the behaviour pattern of a sociopath. Antisocial behaviour is more likely to occur in men than in women. About 1% of women have this disorder, while 3% of men are affected by it.

It is very rare for a person with antisocial personality disorder to seek help of their own accord. Treatment for antisocial personality disorder is usually through group psychotherapy. Sociopaths often find it helpful to talk through and recognize their problems with people they can trust. In a number of cases, this type of personality disorder tends to diminish from the age of 30 onwards.

So...You tell me. Do you recognize yourself??

Why create this thread? What is it you want? Hatred? Pity? Vindication? To shock?

Whatever your answer, it feels like some kind of game. It's not one I'm going to play.

UneTortue said:
I broke up my friend's relationship with his girlfriend, then seduced her. I then somehow got her to call him while we were having sex - one of those "heat of the moment" decisions she only agreed to because I was the one that convinced her that he was a bad guy in the first place. She fell in love with me, and I called it off. He then gobbled a bottle of acetaminophen and mentioned me in his "note," but was pumped in time to save his life.

This was all for my amusement. Convinced yet?

Nope, a socialpath won't say or write " I'm a horrible person"

You have honesty going for you...build on that.
It was the very same foundation I re-built my life around.

Belive it or not..I've done worst. I nevered said i was a saint.
I do know there's hope for basturds like me.
I had to get right and make things right....though.
Change is possible...Like I say, I had to want it.
Pain and misery was a fucken motivator...that's for sure.

Obviously your conciouse is bothering you. You can continue to try convince
yourself that it dosn't and pretend you don't care.
Come up with all kinds of justifications to justify your actions.
Plead insanity if you want..the devil may care..or whatever the fresia.
Live in denial of the truth.
It'll eat at you a every freaken day. You can run but you can't hide.
The truth is that you do care. The truth will also set you free.

Will no honeysuckle...when you hurt other people you also hurt yourself.

This is not even the worst thing I've done.
Yeap..I tried to break up a marriage before...I had her coming over to
my place crying on my shoulders and complining about her husband and wanting to deviorced him.
She took my virginity....years before.
Duh.. Obviously why else would a woman come over to my place.
I also was going out with her sister...just to make her jealouse.

Ya,I agreed with Lonesome Crow.

Which sociopath says they are sociopath?I think they do not feel bad about doing bad.

I guess that people does do horrible things in their life and we just have to forgive and move on with life.

We are all our own worst crits
Everyone has somthing good about them, we just fail to see it.
Dont be so hard on yourself, there are enough people out there who are only to happy to do that for you.

To be honest,one bad trick I always do if I want to make myself less guilty is to twist it with logic.

Simply put,it is using logic to make me feel good.

Latest posts

Back