I'm back

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asterli

Reaction score
Phew!!! What a ride but I'm back again! I used to be active on this site but when I got a new job again and life went better, I kind of stopped coming here.

So, not as a new member, I want to introduce myself again to all the new people that came to this site. I'm Asterli, 27 m from the Netherlands, it's almost my birthday and what can I tell more...

You can ask me anything you want!

Take care,

Asterli

P.S.: Where is that guy who made that very cool poster of the persons he appreciated on this site? He rocked!

Hello Asterli.
What part of the Netherlands are you from?my mother was Nederlans,van den Heyplat Rotterdam.(forgive my Dutch spelling I haven't been back there for many years)

Jilted John said:
Hello Asterli.
What part of the Netherlands are you from?my mother was Nederlans,van den Heyplat Rotterdam.(forgive my Dutch spelling I haven't been back there for many years)

Hey Jilted John,

Well originally I'm from the east of the Netherlands but now I live in Leiden for a couple of months now. You're spelling is good although I don't know the place exactly apart from Rotterdam of course.

Asterli said:
Jilted John said:
Hello Asterli.

Hey Jilted John,

Well originally I'm from the east of the Netherlands but now I live in Leiden for a couple of months now. You're spelling is good although I don't know the place exactly apart from Rotterdam of course.
It's only a small village (or it was) right next to the dry dock,RDM ?

Latest posts

Back