I'm feeling shy, even posting here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Droplet said:
Lol, have you made any threats about it? :p

Only if you want to and feel like it :)

I see you're from Singapore? You know I wanted to move there at one time, it beautiful there isn't it?

I wouldn't wanna scare people off with my threat lol :p

You wanted to move here? Beautiful? Well it's pretty okay I guess, they call this country clean, which is quite true to some extent (hygienic and strict country, what can i say) but I don't find anything to say cos I've been here my whole life and now it's boring. Lol, i wanna get out and travel.

But to foreigners' point of view, I think Singapore is quite a beautiful country. A lof of people love to hang around in town and yeah. :D
So why haven't you move here yet?

mink said:
Droplet said:
Lol, have you made any threats about it? :p

Only if you want to and feel like it :)

I see you're from Singapore? You know I wanted to move there at one time, it beautiful there isn't it?

I wouldn't wanna scare people off with my threat lol :p

You wanted to move here? Beautiful? Well it's pretty okay I guess, they call this country clean, which is quite true to some extent (hygienic and strict country, what can i say) but I don't find anything to say cos I've been here my whole life and now it's boring. Lol, i wanna get out and travel.

But to foreigners' point of view, I think Singapore is quite a beautiful country. A lof of people love to hang around in town and yeah. :D
So why haven't you move here yet?

Well I am planning to move out of Norway for at least a year or something, but haven't decided where yet. I want to explore, and I'm abit sick of Norway which is also a strict and boring country, the culture gets me down, and it's also very dark and cold. I would like to move to a warmer country, I would like to have my own garden where I could grow fruits and vegetables :) That would be really nice. And where the culture is more open with more room for diversity. Have to finish my education first though, I'm doing flowerdecoration and am actually enjoying school for the first time n my life so that's a good thing.

Droplet said:
Well I am planning to move out of Norway for at least a year or something, but haven't decided where yet. I want to explore, and I'm abit sick of Norway which is also a strict and boring country, the culture gets me down, and it's also very dark and cold. I would like to move to a warmer country, I would like to have my own garden where I could grow fruits and vegetables :) That would be really nice. And where the culture is more open with more room for diversity. Have to finish my education first though, I'm doing flowerdecoration and am actually enjoying school for the first time n my life so that's a good thing.

Good for you! Well flower decoration is cool :cool:
Hope you'll find a great place to go too when you're done with school. I don't think I can go anywhere else to live - tied to responsilities here. Unless I just leave them and take off. Lol..:D

Droplet said:
What I REALLY want is just a close friend (doesen't matter, male or female, but I usually stay clear of males now, because they mostly just have hidden intentions)
newsflash......... so do women LoL ;)

NewBirth said:
Droplet said:
What I REALLY want is just a close friend (doesen't matter, male or female, but I usually stay clear of males now, because they mostly just have hidden intentions)
newsflash......... so do women LoL ;)

Lol okay we're all even then :)

u stated it as a general statement. not an xperience. but now we all understand u meant 2

Latest posts

Back