I'm going crazy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wannabe poet

Reaction score
I spend most of my time alone and when I'm around people I still feel alone.i talk to myself more often than I used to now, it worries me. At some points during my days I go on Facebook and try starting conversations with people I'm pretty certain don't give a **** about me, I know I'll get no reply but I do it anyway.

I can't connect with anybody either coz I ****ing suck at communicating with people, I'm tired. Really tired and I don't know what to do anymore, the depression seems to be getting worse by the day and I try to hide the fact that I'm lonely and pathetic by making music, listening to music, watching t.v but you can only bull**** yourself for so long. I'm sick of thinking about suicide too.I always post on this site in hopes that someone might relate and yeah occasionally one person does but I never end up feeling any better so ****

People on Facebook tend to be pretty shallow sometimes, so maybe that's just the wrong site for you. I've noticed that a lot of your threads here are about music. Do you belong to any music based communities? A site where you can relate to other people about something you enjoy might be a good start.

I'm sorry that you don't feel you relate to people here either, but you actually can. You just have to give it a little more time and effort. There are others here who suck at communication and struggle with depression (including me).

Greetings mate from Australia. I know the feeling man, with my experiences I am defined as not "normal" to alot of people's eyes but I get along with people who are on the same boat as my "personality". There is no point trying to bond a friendship or force yourself to be another different person just to fit in with another group of people. I been through this many times man and I know how much it actually truly sucks. I'm on the same boat as you man, nothing can make most of us here happy or cheer us up, but all we can do is just hope that one day things will turn out for the good if we decide to live and continue our lives or we can die and leave this planet as depressing as it may sound. I personally would just shoot my self in the head in the gun, but what stops me from killing myself is my family, I wouldn't know what thing's would be like for them if I was to die. I would like to meet people who are on the same boat as me I'm sure most of us would get along fine but sadly we are scrambled all over the place as one small community.

Latest posts

Back