I'm new here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Airbug

Reaction score
As this is the New members section, I will try to introduce myself a bit here.

I'm 28, and lonely since .... a very long while.
And its getting worser from year to year.
Its a very wired feeling to know that I have to change, but I can't because I am trapped in my fears and moods. Sometimes I feel like paralized, trying to break out of my sad situation, but unable to proceed.
Since a few month I'm scared of my own thoughts and feelings, still unable to change.
Hope you understand what I mean as english is not my first language.

Welcome to LonelyLife, Airbug.
I understand how you feel and I hope that this forum can help you feel better. I know it's certainly helped me and many others here :)
*hugs Airbug over the internet*

Hello!

I'm new here, too. But it seems like a really nice place to just talk and interact with others. It's already cheered me up a bit. :)

And I know what you mean. You WANT to change-- but you can't. Because those feelings that you want to change are what keep you from making change. If that makes sense. You don't know what to do, without completely altering yourself. That thought scares me. If I change some aspects that seem "negative," I won't be me anymore. Who would I be?

And just simple things. I want to be less insecure in relationships. But I can't-- because that's a thought process, and those are very hard to simply alter. They trap you. And you feel like you're suffocating. And sometimes it seems like you are going to be overwhelmed by it all, and that is a scary feeling.

But I don't know if I'm wording that in a way that can be understood.

So! I'll just stick with "hello."

Oh, and I think your user name is kind of cute. ^_^

Hello, and welcome to the forum I hope it helps you bunches:)

O, and your English is amazingly good for not being your first language, I probably would have never guessed!

Hi and welcome Airbug, Like the name :) I know exactly what you mean and your English is better then mine even tho English is my fist and only language. Not that you would Guss it from the way I wright tho ;)

Latest posts

Back