I'm New Here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MortSahlfan

Reaction score
I've chatted, and have enjoyed it very much! Lots of nice people - I guess I found the right group! Usually in the past I'd post in basketball, music, and movie forums, but then found this place.

I love playing music, and listening to 60s and 70s stuff --- Pink Floyd, The Doors, The Beatles, Supertramp, Led Zeppelin, The Who, Steely Dan, ELO, David Bowie, The Eagles, The Stylistics..

I love movies -- Harry and Tonto, La Strada, Nashville, They Shoot Horses, Don't They?,Network, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Battle of Algiers, Treasure of the Sierra Madre, The Misfits, Buffalo '66

I love stand-up comedy, I think laughter makes everything better... I love Mort Sahl (lucky to have met him a few times), Bill Hicks, George Carlin.

I also have traveled a lot since my early 20s, mostly Europe (5 times), but I lived in Australia a few times, was in Thailand for a month. I love playing music with people from all over the world (I started on drums 20+ years ago, but play guitar, bass, piano too), but I love to learn, and I love to converse, and see what happens.

I'm not really into today's modern pop culture, I don't have the internet on my phone, but I must still have some hope in finding a nice girl, and friends in general.

MortSahlfan said:
I've chatted, and have enjoyed it very much! Lots of nice people - I guess I found the right group! Usually in the past I'd post in basketball, music, and movie forums, but then found this place.

I love playing music, and listening to 60s and 70s stuff --- Pink Floyd, The Doors, The Beatles, Supertramp, Led Zeppelin, The Who, Steely Dan, ELO, David Bowie, The Eagles, The Stylistics..

I love movies -- Harry and Tonto, La Strada, Nashville, They Shoot Horses, Don't They?,Network, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Battle of Algiers, Treasure of the Sierra Madre, The Misfits, Buffalo '66

I love stand-up comedy, I think laughter makes everything better... I love Mort Sahl (lucky to have met him a few times), Bill Hicks, George Carlin.

I also have traveled a lot since my early 20s, mostly Europe (5 times), but I lived in Australia a few times, was in Thailand for a month. I love playing music with people from all over the world (I started on drums 20+ years ago, but play guitar, bass, piano too), but I love to learn, and I love to converse, and see what happens.

I'm not really into today's modern pop culture, I don't have the internet on my phone, but I must still have some hope in finding a nice girl, and friends in general.

Absolutely. I believe there's someone out there for everyone. You sound like a great guy, so stay true and keep loving yourself buddy. Take care and have a good life.

Latest posts

Back