I'm new here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apollo

Reaction score
Hi everybody. I'm new here. My name is Brian. I live about 25 miles north of Philadelphia, PA. Chatting on message boards doesn't do much to alleviate my loneliness so I'd like to meet other lonely people in my area.

Fortunatly I've been blessed with a good singing voice so I like to sing karaoke at the local bars. I've posted some videos of me singing karaoke on youtube at http://www.youtube.com/TheLoveMonkey (ignore the Ibiza video). The Summer of 69 video is my best.

I listen to Sarah Mclachlan, George Michael, Seether and Evanescence. I can't wait to go to Lilith Fair this year.

I like to trade the stock market. It has been my only income this year as I am currently unemployed.

In the summer I like to hike the appalachian trail in eastern PA. Since 2001 I've hiked almost all of the trail from the PA/MD border up to the NY/CT border. Most of it by myself. It has been an amazing experience.

My new year so far has been horrible. Last summer I got involved with a single women who had just moved into the apartment below me. I knew that if I fell in love with her and she started dating other men that I would hear everything happening in her apartment. That's exactly what happened. The Saturday after Christmas she told me she had met somebody else. Then at 2:30 am on New Years day, when I'm feeling especially lonely, she arrives home with her new boyfriend. About 20 minutes later I hear her moans of pleasure as they make love for about 40 minutes. It really tore me up inside and I have nowhere else to go to get away from it.

Well, that's all about me. I'm looking forward to reading all of your responses.

Brian

wow that really sucks. I"m sorry that happened to you :(

*hug* Welcome to ALL

Welcome to the forum

Dude, if you are good at trading on market, why not get into it and make good money, move out get yourself a better place? Get new girl every weekend. Trust me, women love money, its in their DNA. Then you'll be the one picking and choosing who you want to spend time with.

Also, hiking rules. Nature never lies!

Rustycar said:
Get new girl every weekend. Trust me, women love money, its in their DNA. Then you'll be the one picking and choosing who you want to spend time with.

wtf, woven into our DNA? What kind of drivel is that???

EveWasFramed said:
Rustycar said:
Get new girl every weekend. Trust me, women love money, its in their DNA. Then you'll be the one picking and choosing who you want to spend time with.

People are greedy. End story.

Rustycar, I'm up about 60% in 09 but because my account balance at the end of 08 was so low my earnings just bearly covered my living expenses. I'm at the same place I was a year ago. If I could just go remove the lose from the last three months of 08 I would be in great position here, but there are no do-overs in life. I need to get a job to build up my balance, but I keep hoping I'll pull this one out of the fire again.

EveWasFramed said:
Rustycar said:

Something that I know for a fact. I generalized at a massive scale, but there is a lot of truth in it. Not all women or men are bad, but I must say, women do tend to be more of a profiteers than man.

Apollo said:
Rustycar, I'm up about 60% in 09 but because my account balance at the end of 08 was so low my earnings just bearly covered my living expenses. I'm at the same place I was a year ago. If I could just go remove the lose from the last three months of 08 I would be in great position here, but there are no do-overs in life. I need to get a job to build up my balance, but I keep hoping I'll pull this one out of the fire again.

Why not give private lessons to those who want to start trading. Something of a begginers course. If you are up to it.

Other than that, it looks like you have lots of time on your hands if you are not working, like the rest of us slaves.
So why not go biking every morning for 2 hours. You will feel awesome! Plus the newly found testosterone from biking might spark up new interests and drive!!!

Rustycar said:
Something that I know for a fact. I generalized at a massive scale, but there is a lot of truth in it. Not all women or men are bad, but I must say, women do tend to be more of a profiteers than man.

Fact you say? Please do list your "facts" here for all of us to review, would you?
"...women do tend to be more of a profiteers than man."

I'd be very curious to know what facts you have to support this nonsense. :)

Rustycar said:
... women do tend to be more of a profiteers than man.

That is another baseless generalization and not very helpful.

Rustycar-

Omg, what is it with you? If you aren't spamming up the forum with the same advice over and over, you're making mass generalisations and demonstrating your mysogyny.

The only "fact" I can see is that you continually talk out of your rectum.

Consider this a warning.

He seems to have a case of cranium-rectal disorder.

What do you think, Dr. Steel?

Latest posts

Back