I'm new ...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lily

Reaction score
Hey!

I am new to this forum, I could think of a less awkward title, I'm new, but thats obvious since I am posting in here!

Intro - well I am a 22 year old college grad, currently persuing a masters. I live in Ireland. Im intrigued by this forum!

I am lonely (who isn't) , but not in the I have no one caring about me way, in the I need fresh new inspiration and excitment way ( does that even make sense) and just interested in seeing everyone elses thoughts!

=D

Hi Lily welcome to te forum

:D

wow you're trying for a master's degree what are you studying?

i just started my first year in college

well lily this is an interesting place. It's always interesting to see how different groups of people interact with one another. I hope your stay here will teach you something!

Feel free to pop into chat.

And I echo Evanescence's question of "what are you going for?"

Have fun here. Please feel free to post.

haha if you want to quell some boredom the entertainment section is quite fun. :D

Welcome!

Thanks for all the welcome-ness guys!

I am going for a Masters in Corporate Finance. I wish i was back in the undergrad years!

Welcome lily. I'm new also :)

Sounds like you've got a lot going on....a Masters in Corporate Finance....Fancy!

Hi everyone,

I am new here and this is my first forum entry here.. Since I am new to forum community and I feel I am in midst of my own learning curve. I feel sometimes, that I have to learn a lot, hope you guys have patient on me.Thank you for sharing the post.

Latest posts

Back