I'm not sure if I should be here, but here it goes.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mostlysane

Reaction score
Hello, everybody. I prefer not to tell others of my own personality, as I would like my personality to speak for itself, but it doesn't do too good of a job at that.

I suppose I should start describing my personality now. I love to clown around and make jokes when appropriate, or sometimes when not so appropriate. Though, I usually don't take it to the extremes except for the occasional stupidity attack. However, please don't think that means I'm always happy. Everybody thinks I'm happy wherever I go. Even my family. This is hard for me because I'm usually extremely depressed, but I don't like to show it in public because I feel it is embarrassing.

Anyway, aside from that, I love to read, write, listen to depressing electronica and even draw. I must admit the fact that I am 'not the best' at drawing, though I have been told my writing skills are quite good.

I also like to work with electronics. And I don't mean use devices, I'm talking about building them. I'm only a beginner at that, though. I don't even know what a TTL gate is yet. I'll learn.

Anyway, I should end this before I make too much of a fool of myself. :D

Don't eat nachos too fast!

Latest posts

Back