I'm offering free help to anyone who needs it

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nethic

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Lenny. If you have something that is bothering you, or need someone to talk to about anything, please feel free to contact me.

We can talk via skype or any medium which you feel comfortable with.

I'm not a therapist or life coach, but I have a desire to help others. If there's anything you'd like to get off your chest, need someone to talk to, or have a life problem that you'd like some help solving - please contact me. I'm here to help.

sentiententity said:
That's nice of you!

Yep that is nice of you but maybe unwise...the most important thing to be able to do is preserve your own sanity...taking on the problems of others without the means to separate out from them could well lead to unforeseen consequences for you...maybe better to just be active on the site...where your able to offer advice from your own life experiences or from your own perspective that's all that anyone can reasonably expect anyone to do ..other than a professional and when that goes horribly wrong at least you can sue their sorry arses : )

sothatwasmylife said:
Yep that is nice of you but maybe unwise...the most important thing to be able to do is preserve your own sanity...taking on the problems of others without the means to separate out from them could well lead to unforeseen consequences for you...

I'm not quite sure what you mean by this. My sanity is 100% intact, and if I can't handle the problems of the people who reach out to me, I believe that I'm mature and wise enough to know when to suggest professional help, or to simply say that I'm not the best person to be speaking to about the problem at hand.

ardour said:
I would also advise against this...

Could you elaborate as to why you think this way?

Nethic said:

It's obvious to anyone with their heads screwed on correctly why offers of this kind need to be treated with caution.

ardour said:
Nethic said:

It's obvious to anyone with their heads screwed on correctly why offers of this kind need to be treated with caution.

Hmm. You should take caution in messaging or getting to know anyone online, as I'm sure you know. The OP also admitted to not having any professional qualifications, so that's not his fault if others somehow feel otherwise. Beyond the "100% sanity" remark in another post (you can still want to help while struggling with your own issues) , I'm not seeing why others are so dismissive here.

Latest posts

Back