I'm selling myself!! J/K

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redrotary13b

Reaction score
I poste my "personal" in the single people thread but it seems a bit silly.
So here it is, on my own~~~~

Recently turned 25, I was engaged for an year, made some mistakes but learned enough and man enough admit the things I did wrong.

Physically, 5'9", between 130 - 145 lbs depending on stress level. Slender would be my body type but I do see little belly fat these days. I am combating it because I want to look my best. I like to change my hair style often but don't have the time to do so. I have had really long hair once down to my shoulder blades. I miss it sometimes. Perhaps one day it'll happen again. I have no piercings and I don't like it on myself. I do not have any tattoos but am planning to get at least one.

Personality wise, I am extremely extrovert. I have no issues making new friends and talking to complete strangers. I do consider myself a person with high confidence, especially when I'm dressed well. I do tend to fall and trust people too fast which is something I'm working on. I am very expressive and creative according to my English teachers and I have to agree with them. The only major fear I have is loneliness and that story is very extensive so talking about will be better.

Education wise, I'm not a stupid person but I rebelled against the school system for a long time. I am currently in school for nursing and English major. I am having a bit of doubt about nursing because I have trouble with biology but it is still something I would like to do. As for English major, it'll be personal gratification and there are quiet numerous benefits to it as well.

Financially, I just landed a dream job with cars.com related company in outside Chicago area. I drive to dealerships and take pictures of cars an upload the pictures. It won't be easy for few months but it does become very lucrative after the trial period.

Emotionally, I tend to give too much love. I'm an only child and I did grow up with loneliness all my life. So when a person shows me even slightest interest, I become very infatuated. This is a trait I am fixing right now and actually taking time to learn about the person. I did study the pick up artist manuals and am pretty good with it but because of that, here I am and lonely again. I do see now that the whole pick up artist was just a void filler. I do not regret the things I have learned from it. It taught me a few things about women but it's something I'm trying to actively unlearn. I do have gentle feelings and am expressive. I have no issues telling someone how I feel.

I enjoy anything related to cars. Cruising brings my body to a high. I love all kinds of music from country to rap and everything in between including foreign. I like to drink to modesty. There is not much alcohol I do not like. I am an ex smoker, I do tend to bum one when I'm with my friends on some occasions. I would like to mention that I quit by cold-turkey and I think it's a great achievement. I also love children and they love me. You can ask any of my friends with kids and I know they'll vouch for me. I'm interested in anything and everything but will not list them all here. I do consider my self a renaissance man. I am also a grammar Nazi at times.

Sexually, I'm very open minded (kinky), bisexual but never have done 1 on 1 with a guy, adventurous, interested, experienced. I do not wish to offend anyone so I will not go into details.

I'm obviously looking for someone. I'm looking for long-term relationship that will lead somewhere. I do not take divorce lightly and so much thought is always involved before starting the actual relationship.
I do fancy an older female. I have only dated a younger girl once and that was in high school. But I am willing to give new things a try so don't count yourself out if you are younger than me.

You should be caring, supportive, open minded. Be ready to accept love you probably never experienced before. I describe my love as playdoh (great memories!!) I am willing to mold myself to person's needs long as they love me back.
I do not care for the past but the future and little or big chip on the shoulder is not the end of the world.
To the "shallow part". I'm not looking for a supermodel but I like someone who takes care herself. Not only physically but mentally as well. When I say take care of yourself mentally, (what an irony in this forum) I mean able to love back. It is unfortunate but I learned the hard way, the need for physical attraction and the importance of it. If that makes me shallow, you have every right to think in such way.

Pretty comprehensive if I say so myself. But I believe love requires such effort. So let's get to know each other first. The worst thing that could happen is you might end up with a friend!

Attachments

• icecream.jpg
    icecream.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 20
"it'll either be either I kill her or she kills me"

Uhm. Okay. You might want to rephrase this so we don't take you to be a homicidal person.

Also, where are you located?

redrotary13b said:
Personality wise, I am extremely extrovert. I have no issues making new friends and talking to complete strangers. I do consider myself a person with high confidence, especially when I'm dressed well.

and yet you need to advertise yourself on a lonely life?????????????????

give me a break

Starman said:
redrotary13b said:
Personality wise, I am extremely extrovert. I have no issues making new friends and talking to complete strangers. I do consider myself a person with high confidence, especially when I'm dressed well.

give me a break

Being extrovert has nothing to do with loneliness.

Starman said:
redrotary13b said:

give me a break

Perhaps he has trouble with creating deeper more emotionally intimate relations with people and craves it?

this is really sweet and you are really good looking, I hope you find the girl/guy of your dreams. :p

I agree with the extrovert thing. And I think if you are someone who has experienced loneliness it is important to find someone who has experienced it and understands it as well.

Latest posts

Back