I'm smarter than I think?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrannySmith111

Reaction score
So we took our PSAT for our sophomore year months back. Just got our results back today. Me and my friend both got them back and his scores were really good, while mine were meh.

I joked about how smart he was, and how he should just skip high school and go straight to college. He was also excited about how great his scores were. I wished I had done better :/.

When I got home, he tells me that we actually got our results switched and that I had his scores and he had mine.

Oh boy...

Just found out my scores are low for schools I wanna get into :/. I do have a good amount of work ahead if I wanna score really high on the SAT (2000+)

Still a positive event for me today :). Really happy when I found out we had our scores switched.

GrannySmith111 said:
So we took our PSAT for our sophomore year months back. Just got our results back today. Me and my friend both got them back and his scores were really good, while mine were meh.

I joked about how smart he was, and how he should just skip high school and go straight to college. He was also excited about how great his scores were. I wished I had done better :/.

When I got home, he tells me that we actually got our results switched and that I had his scores and he had mine.

Oh boy...

I think most people have a lower opinion about themselves than they should, it's difficult to recognize your own potential. Good news though.

Latest posts

Back