I'm so tired. What's the point?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chilly man

Reaction score
I'm so tired of living. I don't see the point in going on. I've tried suicide three times, almost succeeded once. People say "You're young, hang in there, things will get better." But they don't. I have no friends. I went to Moviecodec when I Googled "I am lonely" and tried to make friends but failed. Apparently I'm just a jerk. I tried to act just like the people there but everything they did was accepted but when I did the same things I was rejected and even hated. I tried to be funny but they took everything I said and turned it around to make it seem I was flaming them. They started ignoring me because my posts were too long (like this one) but I don't know how to say something in only six words. They called me a drama queen when I tried to explain myself or when I got upset at people calling me hateful names and ridiculi9ng me personally because I told some things from my past to people that used it for fodder to the haters. I thought I'd try to get a new start here, but I'm thinking "Why?" It would be so much easier to just end things. I've even thought of killing my parents and then myself so they don't have to suffer the loss of their child after my suicide. Death would bring such peace. Why not bring death to our family?

LOL....you ain't seen my posts have ya ? :p

Long...half ass missed spelled and grammarerrrrr from out of fucken space..
I suggest you take a couple of fucken midols before you attemp reading some of my posts:p

I can luagh and make fun of myself today...it's all fucken down hill from there.
No jerk me off in the wee off can get under my skin after that. Seriously...lmao
Many had tried....all had failed.:p
mmm...I take it back...Living wit a pyscho ***** messed my honeysuckle up !!!!!
Yeap...a fucken crazy white chick did my ass in...Now i feel like a fucken Pickle :(

mmm...becuase hurting yourself or anyone else just becuase of some jerk off punching keys on the other side of
the terminal is totally piontless.

Becuase if you attract attend to yourself..they will get less attention or notice.
Becuase you invaded thier little comfortzone, rock thier world ..and it made them dizzied.:p
Becuase not everyone is going to like you..nor you're going to like everyone.
Becuase people always wanna be fucken right, right, right just becuase today is tuseday. Am I right... it's fucken tuseday today ?.lol

Becuase fresia the haters and all thier fucken hate. Haters all hate themselves, they make others feel like honeysuckle to try to
make themselves feel better. They say whatever fresia ever to push your buttons.

Becuase it's easier and less messy to just ignore fucken retarded people than to hurt yourself.
Becuase your life is worth living more than those stupid ass haters.

Becuase whatever it is that you're going through..no matter how painful or devestating..
You experince, strength and hope will be able to help someone else...

Lonesome Crow said:
mmm...becuase hurting yourself or anyone else just becuase of some jerk off punching keys on the other side of

This is true even without the key-punching jerk-off. Or any kind of jerk-off, for that matter.

You've heard it all before (you're young, give life a chance, etc - all true, by the way). Having me, a complete stranger half the country away, tell you to hang in there probably isn't going carry much weight.

Well, I'm gonna do it anyway. :D

Hang in there. You're young. YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WILL BRING. You think you do, but believe me, you do NOT. I've said this before, and I'll say it again; the only way to guarantee your life will never improve is to kill yourself. The only way to find out if things will ever get better is to go on living, and make things better yourself.

Life is not an invincible foe; it is a challenge to be met. In the struggle lies the challenge, as I've also said before (quoting my father. I'm not sure who he was quoting, if anyone). Those who rise to this challenge will more often than not come out of the struggle all the stronger, and more capable of appreciating the GIFT life is than the rest of us.

The strength, and I'm very serious about this, to rise to this challenge can be found within everyone. It's just harder to find for some of us. I know people who've had more adversity thrown before them than you or I could imagine, but they fight through it, they live their lives, and they've found their happiness. If they can do it, so can we all.

Good luck!

I don't know if this will help or not, but maybe a new way to look at this.

I've been feeling really bad lately as well, I just can't see a positive, so I've started focusing on the reasons it would suck to commit suicide. Examples that apply to me: I really don't want to die in THIS **** city. I haven't had a chance to punch a whale yet. Etc. Maybe it can stay your hand temporarily before you do anything drastic, to give you a little more time to let something good happen in your life. You never know what might happen.

Lonesome Crow said:
LOL....you ain't seen my posts have ya ? :p

Long...half ass missed spelled and grammarerrrrr from out of fucken space..
I suggest you take a couple of fucken midols before you attemp reading some of my posts:p

I can luagh and make fun of myself today...it's all fucken down hill from there.
No jerk me off in the wee off can get under my skin after that. Seriously...lmao
Many had tried....all had failed.:p
mmm...I take it back...Living wit a pyscho ***** messed my honeysuckle up !!!!!
Yeap...a fucken crazy white chick did my ass in...Now i feel like a fucken Pickle :(

Becuase if you attract attend to yourself..they will get less attention or notice.
Becuase you invaded thier little comfortzone, rock thier world ..and it made them dizzied.:p
Becuase not everyone is going to like you..nor you're going to like everyone.
Becuase people always wanna be fucken right, right, right just becuase today is tuseday. Am I right... it's fucken tuseday today ?.lol

Becuase fresia the haters and all thier fucken hate. Haters all hate themselves, they make others feel like honeysuckle to try to
make themselves feel better. They say whatever fresia ever to push your buttons.

Becuase it's easier and less messy to just ignore fucken retarded people than to hurt yourself.
Becuase your life is worth living more than those stupid ass haters.

Becuase whatever it is that you're going through..no matter how painful or devestating..
You experince, strength and hope will be able to help someone else...

That was the most wonderful, mispelled, grammatically incorrect but positive reinforcement I've ever seen. Thank you Crow, thank you for caring.

Spare said:
Lonesome Crow said:

This is true even without the key-punching jerk-off. Or any kind of jerk-off, for that matter.

You've heard it all before (you're young, give life a chance, etc - all true, by the way). Having me, a complete stranger half the country away, tell you to hang in there probably isn't going carry much weight.

Well, I'm gonna do it anyway. :D

Hang in there. You're young. YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WILL BRING. You think you do, but believe me, you do NOT. I've said this before, and I'll say it again; the only way to guarantee your life will never improve is to kill yourself. The only way to find out if things will ever get better is to go on living, and make things better yourself.

Life is not an invincible foe; it is a challenge to be met. In the struggle lies the challenge, as I've also said before (quoting my father. I'm not sure who he was quoting, if anyone). Those who rise to this challenge will more often than not come out of the struggle all the stronger, and more capable of appreciating the GIFT life is than the rest of us.

The strength, and I'm very serious about this, to rise to this challenge can be found within everyone. It's just harder to find for some of us. I know people who've had more adversity thrown before them than you or I could imagine, but they fight through it, they live their lives, and they've found their happiness. If they can do it, so can we all.

Good luck!

Thank you Spare and thank you for your father's wisdom. You cared, you said something wonderful and I listened. God bless you.

Ken said:
I don't know if this will help or not, but maybe a new way to look at this.

I've been feeling really bad lately as well, I just can't see a positive, so I've started focusing on the reasons it would suck to commit suicide. Examples that apply to me: I really don't want to die in THIS **** city. I haven't had a chance to punch a whale yet. Etc. Maybe it can stay your hand temporarily before you do anything drastic, to give you a little more time to let something good happen in your life. You never know what might happen.

Ken, God bless you for caring. I hope you get the chance to punch that whale. You dudes have made me feel a lot better. Just knowing someone cared enough to say something made my day brighter. I'll stay my hand because you all cared. Thank you.

Hey Chilly man. I've been reading your posts and there is nothing the people here will attack you for. It's just not that kind of place. You sound like a cool guy and I think you will find support here no matter what you feel you need to express. Hang in there! Keep reaching out. People will listen. The actions you've talk about are extremely drastic, and it must be worth giving every avenue available to you in life a try before choosing that option.

Nyktimos said:
Hey Chilly man. I've been reading your posts and there is nothing the people here will attack you for. It's just not that kind of place. You sound like a cool guy and I think you will find support here no matter what you feel you need to express. Hang in there! Keep reaching out. People will listen. The actions you've talk about are extremely drastic, and it must be worth giving every avenue available to you in life a try before choosing that option.

Thank you Nyktimos, You folks are already having an effect on my thinking. I wish I had found you all earlier. Nice people.

Latest posts

Back