Im Sorry for what I said in the chat (Im Cassius55)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cassius55

Reaction score
I used to come in here and cause quite a disturbance in the chat, thats if anyone remembers. Im surprised Im not banned right now. Anyway, Im very sorry for what I said before...I was just looking for trouble. Life is getting a bit hard for me, all I wanna do is complete my goals. I gotta mature...Im 20 years old.

ROFLMAO.....holy crap.
That brought back some momeries.
I laughed so freanken hard I almost pee in my pants a couple of times. Picka chooo got ya good ..dude. :p

LonelyDragon said:
Well, I've never made it to chat. but I can say that saying this is a big step towards your goal of maturing. ;)

same hear
and i want to say sorry to unacceptance again because i knew what he was like.
hope you cheered up atleast a little bit man :) even a tiny little weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeny bit :D

I remember you, Cassius. Somehow, I dont really think that you are a racist, but more just out to get some attention, even negative attention. Perhaps you should try the chat again, but refrain from using racial slurs, which will definitely get you banned. Repeating such an offense will indeed get you banned for good, so please follow the rules, and don't use the racial slurs, nor flame the chat room, by picking fights with others, or being obnoxious in general. Thank you in advance. :)Welcome back. Please play nice. :D

Bluey said:
NO, But he said sorry. Do you not believe in second chances?

Not with any form of racism no, if he's not tolerate of other people, why tolerate him.

punisher said:
hope you cheered up atleast a little bit man :) even a tiny little weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeny bit :D

Wha...?

Unacceptance said:
punisher said:

Wha...?

when i was pissed off and we had word's REMEMBER :p

If you can't appreciate someone taking responsibility and apologizing for something they said under stress, then maybe you're not worthy of the sympathy and compassion you enjoy of many of us here. Just a thought... I'm personally proud of him for making the effort to put things right. I know I certainly depend upon the mercies of others to forgive me for all of my faults.

Anger gotta come out sooner or later. Don't be afraid to let it out, but try and keep it in the right place! You could also try hitting a pillow or my balls like Sanal does.

Robin said:
Anger gotta come out sooner or later. Don't be afraid to let it out, but try and keep it in the right place! You could also try hitting a pillow or my balls like Sanal does.

LMFAOOO........

Latest posts

Back