I'm starving to death. . .

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knight

Reaction score
I went to my doctor appointment yesterday and she told me I'm underweight and I lost 10 pounds since the last visit and I'm supposed to gain weight. I haven't eaten very much in the past month and I haven't really had an appitite. I'm starving to death. . .

VanillaCreme said:
Don't die. If you eat, I'll love you forever!

Thanks but I think I'll starve to death by valentines day. . .

Maby I'll make a documentary diary about me starving to death and put it on youtube. . .

She just said "gain weight" without any indication about how you are suppose to do that without an appetite?

She said my BMI is 18 which is low for me, i'm 5 feet and 11 inches tall, I haven't really had an appitite for the past month. She told me I was underweight.

That would seem to be underweight.

You say "I am currently trying to starve to death" but you also talk about not really having an appetite. Is this weight loss intentional or just because of this loss of appetite?

Minus said:
That would seem to be underweight.

You say "I am currently trying to starve to death" but you also talk about not really having an appetite. Is this weight loss intentional or just because of this loss of appetite?

It started as a loss of appetite but now I want to stop eating all togeter, uh I dont know what I'm thinking, I'm so messed u;p :( Idon't know what to do. . .

Did you talk to you doctor about the loss of appetite, when you were in to see her?

Yes that's when she checked my BMI and she said that it was 18 and that I was underweight, I'm supposed to gain weight.

At that age i would think a weight loss would be rather unusual. Didn't she have more to say about it then that you were suppose to gain weight? Hopefully she intends to follow up on it to see if it continues.

She said if I don't eat more or dont' gain an appitite I'm supposed to go to the doctor's again in a couple of weeks.

Okay that is good. At least she intends to monitor it.

Do you have any idea why your appetite is gone? Having a particularly rough time or feeling sick?

Minus said:
Okay that is good. At least she intends to monitor it.

Do you have any idea why your appetite is gone? Having a particularly rough time or feeling sick?

eh the past 6 years have been really tough and I don't think I can take the loneliness and isolation or my parents and my abusive little brother anymore, my life is going no where. . .:(

All the stuff going on is getting over whelming. Your little brother must be something. Usually you can just run them off but for you to call him abusive he must really be something. I'm not sure what.

Minus said:
All the stuff going on is getting over whelming. Your little brother must be something. Usually you can just run them off but for you to call him abusive he must really be something. I'm not sure what.

he, he's only 18 months younger them me and yes hes mentally abusive to me, he makes fun of my physical disabilites, the way I talk the way I look, my situation, he stabs me all in the right areas and my **** parents won't do anything about it, I've told them but they still won't stop him. He's an abusive monster.

Little brothers can be a pain in the butt. It sounds like yours sure is. Making fun of disabilities just isn't good. I don't know how your parents see it so that they don't feel that it is something they should attempt to stop. It just isn't acceptable behavior even from a little brother.

Minus said:
Little brothers can be a pain in the butt. It sounds like yours sure is. Making fun of disabilities just isn't good. I don't know how your parents see it so that they don't feel that it is something they should attempt to stop. It just isn't acceptable behavior even from a little brother.

Oh they very well **** know what's going on but they won't do a single f***ing thing about it.

Just wondering why they wouldn't care. Do they think that such cruelness is no big deal or normal little brother stuff or just to much to deal with or any of countless things.

Have weight gain shakes if you cant eat food, it should stop you from starving to death.

Latest posts

Back