I'm the newbie in town.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kismet

Reaction score
Hello there. I have been searching and searching for the perfect forum to join, and I'm pretty sure I've found it. ^^

Well, to begin with.. my name is Tori. I'm from a small town in Oklahoma, not a lot to do around here, so I resort to being an internet junkie in my spare time (which I have a lot of).

I'm looking to find new friends, from anywhere really. I love meeting and getting to know people, and I tend to get along better with people I've met online. x]

I love art (mainly photography), designing, music, writing, basically anything creative. I get along well with people and I'm a very easygoing person. I'm VERY easily amused and I love to laugh. I have a boyfriend (who I actually met online), he lives in Holland, and he is by-far the closest person I have in my life, even if he is so far away.

I really hope to get to know some of you better!

Welcome Tori :) Good to have you here.
Is that you in your avi? Looking good girl :cool:
I met my boyfriend online too, he's in England and I'm in Norway.

Oceanmist23 said:

Aww, thanks. ^^ Yes, that's me. It's great to meet someone who I have something in common with.

Rifle_Eyes said:
What kind of music are you into?

I like everything, and I mean EVERYTHING. Rock, Metal, Rap, Country, Classical, you name it.. I'm not picky with music. ^^

hi kismet welcome to the forum

I like you're avitar it's a very good picture of you

:)

Oceanmist23 said:

Welcome here Tori!!

Me an Oceanmist are in exactly the same situation, Norwegian girls with boyfriends in England!! :D

Latest posts

Back