I'm the only person on A Lonely Life who likes ....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DayvanCowboy

Reaction score
Very simple question and it can be anything. Food, t.v. show, movie, activity, whatever. Let us find some common ground in things only one of us likes.

I'm the only person on A Lonely Life who likes Reese's pieces than Reese's peanut butter cups.

Well, until few minutes ago I thought I am the only person on ALL who likes classical music at a hobby level, but now I have doubts :)

I am the only person on ALL that likes to put an ice cube in their bowl of cereal (don't knock it)

I am the only person on ALL that loves to play the PC games by Last Day Of Work called Virtual Villagers and Virtual Families.

I am the only person on ALL whose favourite pizza topping is pepperoni and pineapple.

Btw, I claim foul on Lonesome's post. Clearly he isn't lmao :p

ledchick said:
I am the only person on ALL that Likes reruns of Little House on the Prairie!​

I love re runs of Little House on the Paririe, and ofcourse The Waltons too.

I just love to kick back and watch them now if I had a family I'd like my family to be like this.

Speaking of old TV shows...

I'm the only person on ALL who likes reruns of 'Prisoner Cell Block H' O_O

You're not the only one Lonesome crow :p

Also, I like reruns of little house. :) I've got every single episode and movie on dvd!

I'm the only person on ALL whose favorite band is Smile Empty Soul.

I'm the only person on ALL that really enjoys formal logic and discrete mathematics.

Mm.... Godel's incompleteness theorems fascinate me.

I'm the only person on ALL who likes Blake's 7. Especially Avon.

[youtube]SWHLU8fwi80[/youtube]

Hay Nyk...you're not the only one who likes Blake's 7...its epic...:D

I'm the only one on ALL who will celebrate Litha at the weekend

iwasaloverb4thiswar said:
umm I like reeses pieces AND mars volta, so booya.

I am the only one on ALL that like Dr. Who, yeah even the cheesey new ones.

DAVID TENNANT FTW!!!!!! <3

i'm the only ALL member to have van as part of my username

that also uses van-puns like the vantastic one, the vanalicious and the vanguard :'(

I'm the only person in ALL whose avatar features an elephant. I'm also the only person on ALL whose avatar co-features a trampoline. And an empty warehouse. And a little red heart in the corner.

Spare said:
I'm the only person in ALL whose avatar features an elephant. I'm also the only person on ALL whose avatar co-features a trampoline. And an empty warehouse. And a little red heart in the corner.

Woah! I never noticed the little red heart before!

Latest posts

Back