important attributes for a girl to have

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ClosetGeek said:
Well females experience the same thing:
If you are independent and have your act together: then you are classified as the emancipated/feminist arrogant *****
If you are dependent and rely on the guy: then you are clingy and you have no life
If you are dependent on the guy for financial reasons: then you are a golddigger
If you enjoy sex: then you are a nympho and have issues
If you don't enjoy sex: then you are frigid and have issues
If you talk honestly and openly about sex and men: then you are a slut
If you talk about your ex-boyfriends etc: then you have issues
If you don't talk about your ex-boyfriends etc: then you are classified as shady, manipulative, and most probably a female player

But I don't automatically assume any of these things about anyone.

I'm presumed to be a complete sex fiend, liar or criminal before I even have a chance to do or say anything...just for having a penis.

I'm tired of being punished for mistakes made by others. I have no control over the idiots that treat women like garbage. If I could wipe them all off the face of the earth for you I certainly would, but I don't have that kind of power...yet.

It would be nice to be given the benefit of a doubt, but I realize that's asking far too much.

JustLost said:
ClosetGeek said:
Well females experience the same thing:
If you are independent and have your act together: then you are classified as the emancipated/feminist arrogant *****
If you are dependent and rely on the guy: then you are clingy and you have no life
If you are dependent on the guy for financial reasons: then you are a golddigger
If you enjoy sex: then you are a nympho and have issues
If you don't enjoy sex: then you are frigid and have issues
If you talk honestly and openly about sex and men: then you are a slut
If you talk about your ex-boyfriends etc: then you have issues
If you don't talk about your ex-boyfriends etc: then you are classified as shady, manipulative, and most probably a female player

But I don't automatically assume any of these things about anyone.

I'm presumed to be a complete sex fiend, liar or criminal before I even have a chance to do or say anything...just for having a penis.

I'm tired of being punished for mistakes made by others. I have no control over the idiots that treat women like garbage. If I could wipe them all off the face of the earth for you I certainly would, but I don't have that kind of power...yet.

It would be nice to be given the benefit of a doubt, but I realize that's asking far too much.

Right on, good post.

ClosetGeek, JustLost-

Y'all both need to stop the bitching. The fact is, everybody assumes honeysuckle about everybody else. Neither men nor women will erase the stereotypes that are attached to them.

It's simply your responsibility to be yourself. If they're not interested, stereotypes aside, they're not interested.

And besides, you should thank your stars that those stereotypes exist, because now you've got a perfect opportunity to make yourself look better by comparison. Makes the job a little easier.

zraskolnikov said:
Y'all both need to stop the bitching. The fact is, everybody assumes honeysuckle about everybody else. Neither men nor women will erase the stereotypes that are attached to them.

I don't think I can stop bitching, it kind of feels like my job at this point.

I do agree there are stereotypes on both sides of the fence. I don't blame anyone, it's just a shame it has to be that way.

I think that whatever you put here someone will take offence...we are all different...we are all going to want and look for different things.

There does have to be some kind of sexual attraction...you have to fancy the person otherwise I don't see the point...now what we fancy and are attracted to is again very much different depending on who we are.

Whether we agree with each other or not...everyone at some point looks at someone else and makes a judgement about that person...and for that I would say that we are all pretty much the same...but those judgements are made from our own experiences of people and life...and we cannot be too critical of that.

Would be interested to read others replies to what I have just written.

In my lifetime I have realized that the only girls that find me attractive are ones who had something SOOOOO bad happen to them in the past from an ex-boyfriend or friend that they use me to take out their mental frustrations.

Sometimes its good. Most of the time its bad and I experience some REAL f****d up stuff that I would never wish my worst enemy to experience.

Honestly, I am not a homosexual. I thought about for a long time and I realized that I just don't need a female companion for the rest of my life.

I do not hate women. I live with three women (my grandmother, mother, and sister) and do my best everyday to make their lives better and I try to help and take care of anyone I see that I think might need a helping hand, whether they are male or female. I try my best without being too involved or creepy.

If I were to just hang out with a female for a coffee or movie I would just like her to be relaxed and talk about whatever is on her or my mind without being awkward about it.

Isn't there someone for everyone? You don't want to attract every single type of guy...I mean, let the guys who only worship massive boobs drool all over girls who dress like strippers.

DayvanCowboy said:
In my lifetime I have realized that the only girls that find me attractive are ones who had something SOOOOO bad happen to them in the past from an ex-boyfriend or friend that they use me to take out their mental frustrations.

Sometimes its good. Most of the time its bad and I experience some REAL f****d up stuff that I would never wish my worst enemy to experience.

Honestly, I am not a homosexual. I thought about for a long time and I realized that I just don't need a female companion for the rest of my life.

I do not hate women. I live with three women (my grandmother, mother, and sister) and do my best everyday to make their lives better and I try to help and take care of anyone I see that I think might need a helping hand, whether they are male or female. I try my best without being too involved or creepy.

If I were to just hang out with a female for a coffee or movie I would just like her to be relaxed and talk about whatever is on her or my mind without being awkward about it.

I can relate to you so much. You have no idea.

Incognita said:
Freakin_Amazin said:
to please you bend over backwards to do it!!!
aawwwwww...how sweet and romantic!

why do some guys like tomboys?
I used to be one .. lol

if I were a dude...I would want an average looking girl but with pleasant facial features, shorter than me,straight hair,full figured, nice round boobs and nice butts lol. No make up or bleached hair.Family oriented, great cook (I am so starved right now OMG)clean and no mess in the house, quiet, compromising, blow jobing type ofcourse...lmao... oh I am baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadd... lol and one that is willing to have kids. Oh, and noooooot career oriented one. Those totally suck.

LOL Incognita. I think we could be a good match ;)

Tomboys are cool. I like them :)

... You know what? I have no idea what to look for in a girl, lol... I just sorta figured if someone likes me, they'd let me know, and then I could be attracted to them...

i am going to throw my two cent worth in here.....i am a bigger guy...o.k. fat....lol..... girls. females, ldies, dont even give us a chance, doesnt matter i have great sense of humour, doesnt matter i still beleieve in a lot of old fashioned values, doesnt matter that im courteous, doesnt matter im respectful and polite, doesnt matter i try to ve the gentleman, doesnt matter that i have never had a one night stand. doesnt matter that i beleive in flowers and romance. it doesnt matter that i wont swear in front of a female. those things and hundreds more , because we, as humans use i sight to judge more than anything else. its been proven that a women will decide in the first 30 seconds of meeting a guy if sex is a possibility, it may take some time, but those first 30 seconds decide ie...being big , no matter what i say , do , or act, the decision has already been made and nothing i do will/would change it. thats not my opinion, these are facts......and facts that women have relayed in surveys and scientific studies..... so where are all the decent guys........you see them 100s of times a day but do you ever look????

Hummm...my conditions are that... The girl must love me for who I am...its hard to find such people nowadays....

michael said:
i am going to throw my two cent worth in here.....i am a bigger guy...o.k. fat....lol..... girls. females, ldies, dont even give us a chance, doesnt matter i have great sense of humour, doesnt matter i still beleieve in a lot of old fashioned values, doesnt matter that im courteous, doesnt matter im respectful and polite, doesnt matter i try to ve the gentleman, doesnt matter that i have never had a one night stand. doesnt matter that i beleive in flowers and romance. it doesnt matter that i wont swear in front of a female. those things and hundreds more , because we, as humans use i sight to judge more than anything else. its been proven that a women will decide in the first 30 seconds of meeting a guy if sex is a possibility, it may take some time, but those first 30 seconds decide ie...being big , no matter what i say , do , or act, the decision has already been made and nothing i do will/would change it. thats not my opinion, these are facts......and facts that women have relayed in surveys and scientific studies..... so where are all the decent guys........you see them 100s of times a day but do you ever look????

a good point, well made

cheers
Gavin

in a girl the main core things i'm looking for are things like loyalty, honesty, being physically affectionate, warmth of personality, intelligence that sort of thing

good taste in music, movies, travel ideas and such would be a bonus

as would liking me be!

body type or general style isnt anything like a priority, as long as they are reasonably secure about themselves and confident

oh and if your breaking it down as far as things like breast size, if i had to make a choice on the spot i'd probly say i prefer small

but really when im looking for someone to live a significant part of my life with, looks are no big thing

cheers
Gavin

i like it when girls take charge and arent afraid to initiate conversation, by talking to you on the street or calling you or just being assertive.

THAT is really attractive :)

i actually kinda prefer smaller boobs, not non-existent... but smaller... I'm a legs and butt guy.

Now to get away from that aspect... I could never date a girl I consider dumb, lazy, or mean. I prefer a woman that is caring, ambitious, intelligent, and sweet. As was said before... I'll never say looks don't play a role... they call it attraction for a reason... I couldn't go to bed with someone I was physically repulsed by... but my standards really aren't that high.

Papabear said:
i actually kinda prefer smaller boobs, not non-existent... but smaller... I'm a legs and butt guy.

Now to get away from that aspect... I could never date a girl I consider dumb, lazy, or mean. I prefer a woman that is caring, ambitions, intelligent, and sweet. As was said before... I'll never say looks don't play a role... they call it attraction for a reason... I couldn't go to bed with someone I was physically repulsed by... but my standards really aren't that high.

Same he explained me perfectly *knuckle up*

Hijacc said:
Papabear said:

Now to get away from that aspect... I could never date a girl I consider dumb, lazy, or mean. I prefer a woman that is caring, ambitious, intelligent, and sweet. As was said before... I'll never say looks don't play a role... they call it attraction for a reason... I couldn't go to bed with someone I was physically repulsed by... but my standards really aren't that high.

Same he explained me perfectly *knuckle up*

ahh *bones*

I think my ideal woman would need:

- A nice smile.
- Beutiful long hair (Not hair advertising hair thats perfection hair but still, looked after hair is very nice.
- A nice, sweet personality that can actually care for someone other then there nails and make-up.
- Nice legs and bum, not essential but i like them. XD
- good eyes, that i love to see threw. T_T yeah i'm a sensitive ****** i get it lol.

Having said the ideal women i'd first like an ideal world, but that's a different thread completly lol.

Latest posts

Back