important attributes for a girl to have

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aslong as they're caring and loving, looks don't matter.
and as for sex mad or w/e it was hm i guess alot of guys like that, but i'd rather have someone i could relate to, to hug and to hold my hand or talk to when im down.

Looks definitely don't come first for me with girls. Not saying I don't care at all about looks. But something like boob size isn't important to me. Unless they're freakishly big. That might weird me out. And this making me sound shallow. :|

I don't care about sex either. Maybe that's easy for me to say since I've never experienced it. But if I was with someone and they never wanted to have sex, I think I could live with that. I wouldn't want a relationship based on sex anyway.

For me, the attributes that attract me to a girl, is her ability to hold a conversation with me and be able to talk about anything, no matter what. Similar interests are good too, which two for me for example would be listening to music and watching/discussing movies (especially horror). I guess those are kind of simple interests, but I never claimed to be exciting. And of course things like loyalty and being caring would matter too.

Now I just have to find that person. :|

I'm not really a lover of the bar/club scene so i don´t hit on a girl just because she looks free, hot and completely wasted.
I think that a girl should have a combination of: intelligence, beauty( and I do favour the inner one), charm and the ability to have a conversation about any topic that comes up. It's true that a lot of women have those amazing bodies that all men lust for, but in the end, is that really everything you want from a girl? Just a night well spent? I think that type of behaviour shows how little respect you have for others and for yourself.
So, looks are important...yes,the are, but I'd much rather be seen with a girl that can hold a conversation with me, than with a "trophy" that says nothing when I bring up subjects a little more complex than clothes, bars or "the Hills"

Lots o' positive stuff said so far...

I like an emotionally damaged woman because my self esteem doesn't think I can go toe to toe with a confident one, plus I always wanted to be a superhero to someone, so I automatically assume someone with a hard life needs rescuing.

I am a jerk, and I voluntarily abstain from relationships until I stop being such.

5'10 blonde hair blue eyes big lips big natural tits nice tan perfect teeth cute little nose good bone structure loves sex

A classy whore that knows how she wants to bust a nut, has money and ambition without thinking of my bankroll.

Must be able to lift her with 1 arm, has to outrun zombies and most important of all, fresia up ninjas and other stealth assassins without bitching about a broken nail.

I too am torn between whether I would like an Asian or a redhead. (hmm)

Anyone seen like... a cross between Irish and Filipino or something? I bet that would be pretty hot.

Limlim said:

Anyone seen like... a cross between Irish and Filipino or something? I bet that would be pretty hot.

Vanessa Minnillo

Limlim said:

Why must life make us choose :(

Twilight Sky said:
Attributes don't really matter for it is not their body that you will love about them.

You mean...I shouldn't select my women based on the coloration of dead hair cells over their scalp :club: I would have to make logical, rational decisions, then!

IgnoredOne said:
Twilight Sky said:
Attributes don't really matter for it is not their body that you will love about them.

You mean...I shouldn't select my women based on the coloration of dead hair cells over their scalp :club: I would have to make logical, rational decisions, then!

Love does not discriminate, be picky, choosy, or judge. It simply wants to give itself to the person it feels for.

..That being said, looks can be deceiving. What maybe hot and sexy, may not be the right one.

Then again...that's not the point of this topic.. but I'm different. An important attribute for all girls to have for me..is to be themselves.

As long as I feel comfortable around her, and can be myself, and she is a good person, that is all I would want.

Although If she was hot that might be a pretty big bonus.:)

Latest posts

Back