impossible to find other lonely people!!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

leopard121

Have already joined all the clubs I could possibly be interested in.

How else can I find someone who needs a friend?

The friendship columns in the papers only have people 50yo+

Im 21.

leopard121 said:

Im 21.

Well, it's not so easy to find somebody who needs a friend. I think we all need friends but in some cases we're the main obstacle between us and our potential friends. What about the clubs? Haven't you found any friend in there?

keeper said:
leopard121 said:

Im 21.

Well, it's not so easy to find somebody who needs a friend. I think we all need friends but in some cases we're the main obstacle between us and our potential friends. What about the clubs? Haven't you found any friend in there?

they have already got their own friends, so they are not interested/ do not make themselves seem interesting.

I see. Well, maybe you could try to phone some of these ppl and invite them to go somewhere, for example to the movies or to the pub.

it is always good to find friends but dont be desperate. that can always lead to finding the wrong person. I myself get over worried when i find someone i like. i think way to much and way to into the future (girl thing) but if you just take it one step at a time, you wont be so stressed out. Another person in another topic was talking about how they go to an event and hope "ill meet the one here". i get that same way but always end up being dissapointed. i guess i kinda just live life like whatever, always excepting the worse so when someting good happens, i get happy.

keeper said:
I see. Well, maybe you could try to phone some of these ppl and invite them to go somewhere, for example to the movies or to the pub.

do you think I have not. They are always too busy, or come along but show lack of interest.

Abi said:
it is always good to find friends but dont be desperate. that can always lead to finding the wrong person. I myself get over worried when i find someone i like. i think way to much and way to into the future (girl thing) but if you just take it one step at a time, you wont be so stressed out. Another person in another topic was talking about how they go to an event and hope "ill meet the one here". i get that same way but always end up being dissapointed. i guess i kinda just live life like whatever, always excepting the worse so when someting good happens, i get happy.

As a hypersocial person I need a quality friendship like I need vitamin A.
In no sense do I act desperate.
I have many hobbies and interests, sure - because they are my passions.
I do not want to be a beggar for social interaction.

Haha, I understand... I just turned 21 too... Sucks doesn't it?
All the while I'm thinking.. there goes my youth.. I'll be one sad bagful of regrets on my death-bed..:(

But never mind.. Here's hoping to finding some companionship for all the lonely poor things out there! Just don't ask how:rolleyes::rolleyes::D

Guest said:
Haha, I understand... I just turned 21 too... Sucks doesn't it?
All the while I'm thinking.. there goes my youth.. I'll be one sad bagful of regrets on my death-bed..:(

But never mind.. Here's hoping to finding some companionship for all the lonely poor things out there! Just don't ask how:rolleyes::rolleyes::D

Yes I feel the same way too Im 19 turnin 20 in July as I look back I realise it would have been better for me to have live my teenage years full of mistakes than to live a life full of emptiness.

leopard121 said:
As a hypersocial person I need a quality friendship like I need vitamin A.
In no sense do I act desperate.
I have many hobbies and interests, sure - because they are my passions.
I do not want to be a beggar for social interaction.

Holy rusty kitchen meat cleaver Batman! That's perhaps the singular reason why I'm on here so much. To identify with people who aren't necessarily cooped up in the house all the time, and being shy out in public. It's because deep down inside I'm a super socialite and can't get enough of human companionship. In no way am I desperate either, and I have MANY hobbies, and I am passionate about them too. I know this is the wrong thread to ask this, but what kinds of activities do you like?

Latest posts

Back