In one picture(or video), post your current mood.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're absolutely right but when someone has private matters and experiences turned public to other members and have them gang up on you it invokes a rather irational behavior. Especially when you know you are not in the wrong and you have nothing to lose. It makes you vigilant.

Sociopathic power struggles exist even on a spiritual level. You are your actions. Your past is a ******* excuse for it. You've torn me pieces. I hope you're happy now.

Don't believe me. Look at who has the power trip gifs and who doesn't. fresia this honeysuckle.

You decided to bring back up. I decided to lay out the dirty laundry to dry.

Just let it go, man. You are only contributing to the madness. And also, you were posting gifs too.
It takes two to tango and all that.
Use the ignore feature for the sake of all our sanity.

TheRealCallie said:
Just let it go, man.  You are only contributing to the madness.  And also, you were posting gifs too.  
It takes two to tango and all that.  
Use the ignore feature for the sake of all our sanity.

You cannot begin to grasp the situation here.

I wanted to avoid it here but it was brought here intentionally for this specific purpose of outing me like this.

Well played. And fresia it.

I'd love for any one to hold it together when someone intentionally brings the only things they have left down just to feel like they "won".

All I know is that you came back and outed the situation. No one else knew who she was talking about until you said it was you, so yeah, you brought this on. Let it the fresia go. Harassing her is doing no one any good.

I just want it to ******* stop, because it's annoying and childish

tenor.gif

^^and that doesn't help the situation either. It's not a pissing contest. It doesn't matter who has the last word. It's done and over with. Move on. Seriously. I don't think either one of you is 12.

Exactly, Callie. And why does she do it here in the first place? Because she ignored me everywhere else. Does not talk to me. I am going mad because I cannot cut the cord to a person who is abusing me on a spiritual level. YOU CANNOT PRESS AN IGNORE BUTTON TO SOMEONE WHO KEEPS PROJECTING THOUGHTS to your psyche, not allowing you to sleep, and not allowing you to say a single thing back to them to reassure their broken mind that they are wrong.... They refuse to listen and you feel everything they feel, and you can't do a **** thing about it.

She is making me out to be a crazy person in order to save herself so she doesn't have to change or self-reflect. And she's doing a good job at it. I keep falling in the trap because I CANNOT SLEEP. I CANNOT EAT. I CANNOT THINK. I WANT HER TO ******* LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY BUT I CANNOT SAY A SINGLE THING TO HER AS SHE SITS HERE IN SILENCE PRETENDING SHE IS NOT DOING honeysuckle TO ME. AND HAS IGNORED ME ON EVERY POSSIBLE LEVEL. BUT. Feeling what she feels.

These past three months has been her projecting herself on me. I was NEVER like this before her. She's stealing my energy in order to breathe while I suffocate. I'm a Witcher for her demons. Intentionally.

I needed to be left the fresia alone in the first place and not have her telling half the ******* forum about something only the two of us was supposed to share intimately and I'm now a "crazy" person for sharing as she pretends the bond doesn't exist to the person she is sharing our private life with.

Yes. I need help. I need a ******* exorcist. That's what I need.

ahsatan, you need to stop listening to her and let go of things yourself. Leave me alone please and leave my private life private. I have kept my distance from you and you keep fishing for things to hate me and consider me crazy for to also save yourself. She is playing stupid and is painting me crazy. I know I sound crazy. But where do I go now that she's corrupted both my mind and soul over this abusive relationship.

My trust and heart got back-stabbed multiple times and lead to this. I never asked for this drama. I just asked for her to talk to me so I can breathe. That's all this has EVER been about. But insanity for simply wanting her to open up to me and not let me carry her abuse baggage in silence as she sucks me DRY so she can breathe instead.

I am forcing my hand because I just want to breathe to myself already... She will not allow me that unless I bend by her will. Which is. Do a blog again, talk to her there privately. One-sided Which leads us BACK HERE. AGAIN. Once I ask to please talk to about what is very much going on and how I am suffocating with her burdens, she sees it as a threat to her vulnerability instead and double downs on the dark projections where I suffocate more. Her reaction? Share our intimacy to make me do her bidding, again. Turn me insane so she gets what she wants.

When all I wanted EVER, was her to just let me love her and heal her. But she's too caught up in her past and projecting on me so much that I'm constantly given these spiritual glass walls that cannot shatter.

There. It's all out. I hope she LETS ME BREATHE PLEASE.

I'm already seen crazy now so I might as well spill it all out.

PLEASE. JUST CUT THE CORD ALREADY IF YOU AREN'T READY FOR IT THEN.

Frobisher said:
Exactly, Callie. And why does she do it here in the first place? Because she ignored me everywhere else. Does not talk to me. I am going mad because I cannot cut the cord to a person who is abusing me on a spiritual level. YOU CANNOT PRESS AN IGNORE BUTTON TO SOMEONE WHO KEEPS PROJECTING THOUGHTS to your psyche, not allowing you to sleep, and not allowing you to say a single thing back to them to reassure their broken mind that they are wrong.... They refuse to listen and you feel everything they feel, and you can't do a **** thing about it.

She is making me out to be a crazy person in order to save herself so she doesn't have to change or self-reflect. And she's doing a good job at it. I keep falling in the trap because I CANNOT SLEEP. I CANNOT EAT. I CANNOT THINK. I WANT HER TO ******* LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY BUT I CANNOT SAY A SINGLE THING TO HER AS SHE SITS HERE IN SILENCE PRETENDING SHE IS NOT DOING honeysuckle TO ME. AND HAS IGNORED ME ON EVERY POSSIBLE LEVEL. BUT. Feeling what she feels.

These past three months has been her projecting herself on me. I was NEVER like this before her. She's stealing my energy in order to breathe while I suffocate. I'm a Witcher for her demons. Intentionally.

I needed to be left the fresia alone in the first place and not have her telling half the ******* forum about something only the two of us was supposed to share intimately and I'm now a "crazy" person for sharing as she pretends the bond doesn't exist to the person she is sharing our private life with.

Yes. I need help. I need a ******* exorcist. That's what I need.

ahsatan, you need to stop listening to her and let go of things yourself. Leave me alone please and leave my private life private. I have kept my distance from you and you keep fishing for things to hate me and consider me crazy for to also save yourself. She is playing stupid and is painting me crazy. I know I sound crazy. But where do I go now that she's corrupted both my mind and soul over this abusive relationship.

My trust and heart got back-stabbed multiple times and lead to this. I never asked for this drama. I just asked for her to talk to me so I can breathe. That's all this has EVER been about. But insanity for simply wanting her to open up to me and not let me carry her abuse baggage in silence as she sucks me DRY so she can breathe instead.

I am forcing my hand because I just want to breathe to myself already... She will not allow me that unless I bend by her will. Which is. Do a blog again, talk to her there privately. One-sided Which leads us BACK HERE. AGAIN. Once I ask to please talk to about what is very much going on and how I am suffocating with her burdens, she sees it as a threat to her vulnerability instead and double downs on the dark projections where I suffocate more. Her reaction? Share our intimacy to make me do her bidding, again. Turn me insane so she gets what she wants.

When all I wanted EVER, was her to just let me love her and heal her. But she's too caught up in her past and projecting on me so much that I'm constantly given these spiritual glass walls that cannot shatter.

There. It's all out. I hope she LETS ME BREATHE PLEASE.

I'm already seen crazy now so I might as well spill it all out.

PLEASE. JUST CUT THE CORD ALREADY IF YOU AREN'T READY FOR IT THEN.

Finally... some breathing room... thank you... why did it have to come to that in order to get it.... :(

I don't know all what's going on here and it looks like a lot of stuff to have to sort through. I'll say this, there is NO publicly airing any personal information between members on the forum, this includes any private information, PM's or other messages you have. If someone posts something they shouldn't you report it to staff, It doesn't get posted on the forum. It also doesn't help when other people have to put themselves into the situation and escalate things. There is no need to start more drama or arguments, it makes a mess of the threads like this.

You're tired, eh, Panda? So am I... You've been the devil in the corner feedings her whispers and telling her what she wants to hear rather than what she SHOULD hear.

Love is growth. It's not saying things in order to "get them". It's saying what they need to hear in order to better themselves. Mutually. Supporting them in the best way possible. Not figuring what they want to hear. Stop enabling. Stop. Just. Stop already. Please.

Again. Let me get alienated for being open and honest instead passive aggressive and in the shadows like you guys....

I'm done with this place and all it's continuous negativity and selfishness.

We need to stop feeding her what she wants. Drama and show of power. God knows how many people she's juggling right now.

I'm done. All that fun you have with my essence and finally enjoying things while I suffocated these last few months for you, have fun without it. I plan on making you feel exactly what you are missing because your ego and current familiarity of life is more important than legitimate happiness and ascension. I'm cutting you off.

Enjoy that life you know you hate yet still cling on to. And guys, do yourself a favor and don't think you'll have a future with her. You're wasting your time. Even someone BOUND to her has no chance!

Oh and Sci-Fi, I appreciate you understanding and not using the banhammer last time.

But just some advice. Take it or leave as it's your decision but I think the ban hammer should be put on all three of us if I may say so. Otherwise, the lesson will not be learned and it will only be a matter of time before there's another bullshit battlefield here for this woman.

ALL OF YOU KNOCK IT OFF! Whatever problems you have with each other it stays off the forum. No more passive aggressive remarks, gifs or whatever it is you are all doing. It stops now.

Latest posts

Back