In one picture(or video), post your current mood.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

Stay with me! I feel you beautiful! My phone is not letting me contact you! I feel you clearly! Stay with me! I love you! Believe! <3

giphy.gif

I promised I would turn the world upside down for you. Fairy Tales are real! Stay witth meeeeeeee. We got thisss!!!!!

You don't purposely hurt the ones you "love" intentionally, ever. I can say a lot to tarnish you including an IP tracker. But will I? No. I am not you. I loved you. Apparently you love the dark and your past more than me and now have people pited against me over lies in order to save your self from a threat you made in your own head. I pity you.

And guess what? I still love you. Goodbye.

It's called over compensation folks.

Frobisher said:
You don't purposely hurt the ones you "love" intentionally, ever. I can say a lot to tarnish you including an IP tracker. But will I? No. I am not you. I loved you. Apparently you love the dark and your past more than me and now have people pited against me over lies in order to save your self from a threat you made in your own head. I pity you.

And guess what? I still love you. Goodbye.

that's probably not the wisest thing to be saying out there in public, or private for that matter.

Latest posts

Back