In one word. Post your current mood.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nibbysaurus said:

Oh that must be really nice! I can say the same thing to be honest. I have someone I met about a month ago that I really like a lot, and she's pretty much completely erased my depression on her own. I'm lucky to have met such a wonderful person, she makes me so happy. So I guess if I had to pick a word to describe my current mood I think I would say loved as well. Then again I can think of a lot of other positive words to describe my current mood, all I have to do is think about her and I'm happy.

Yeah sorry that's more than one word, but I couldn't help it.

haywud said:
nibbysaurus said:

Oh that must be really nice! I can say the same thing to be honest. I have someone I met about a month ago that I really like a lot, and she's pretty much completely erased my depression on her own. I'm lucky to have met such a wonderful person, she makes me so happy. So I guess if I had to pick a word to describe my current mood I think I would say loved as well. Then again I can think of a lot of other positive words to describe my current mood, all I have to do is think about her and I'm happy.

Yeah sorry that's more than one word, but I couldn't help it.

aww, that's really lovely! I'm happy for you

My word would be HAPPY

Latest posts

Back