In one word. Post your current mood.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decent - The noisy neighbors were very quite today, like most of the neighbors usually are, after my intense retaliation last night. For months I've been hearing a low rumbling and pounding in my ears. It seriously was driving me crazy and making me very angry. I wanted it to stop. But, it wouldn't. Well, apparently it was being generated by one of my noisy neighbors. Today was so much better and relaxing for me. I even heard other neighbors sitting outside and quitely talking. There was no screaming, shouting, or signing. That's how a residential neighborhood is supposed to sound. I, hands down, won this battle. But, I have a feeling the war will continue.

I don't really know if I have a Mood. I'm not that moody of a person. 🤷‍♂️
I don't even know if I can call Depression a Mood because my experience is that it is the lack thereof.
When I started practicing meditation when I was younger I was always told to "Find the White Room."
As an adult, the contrary part is that finding the way out of the White Room is what I find difficult.

Latest posts

Back