In one word. Post your current mood.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
That sounds like my mother, to be honest.. haha. I think it's because you are so nice to her, she thinks she has power over you so she lashes out at you as and when she pleases. However, not with the others, because they are not as nice and she probably thinks that she can't or shouldn't mess with them since they are like that.

Whatever it is, just try not to let others step all over you. Doing good to others is one thing.. but letting them walk all over you is totally another.

:)

Ladygreatheart would also fits you well, thank u very much indeed! :)

Onepissedoffedsonofabitchthatissickofbeingtreatedliketoiletpaperbyabuchofstupididiotosthattheycantfuckingfunctionontheirownbecausetheyaretoofuckinglazytothinkletalonegetofftheirassanddosomethingthatvalidatestheirbreathingmyfuckingair!

Alienated said:
Onepissedoffedsonofabitchthatissickofbeingtreatedliketoiletpaperbyabuchofstupididiotosthattheycantfuckingfunctionontheirownbecausetheyaretoofuckinglazytothinkletalonegetofftheirassanddosomethingthatvalidatestheirbreathingmyfuckingair!

I think there might be more than 1 word in that, but I haven't checked my dictionary yet.

Latest posts

Back