In touch with your femenine side = Loneliness

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if i turn up the radio really loud when Pink or Kelly Clarkson comes on, does that mean i am in touch with my feminine side? :D

Just_Some_Dude said:
if i turn up the radio really loud when Pink or Kelly Clarkson comes on, does that mean i am in touch with my feminine side? :D

Do I smell a revival of the "I'm not Bi" thread?

lol

Shoot, I didn't realize how big of a 'gravedig' this would be,
Sorry xD,

I read your whole post, and several others on the first page,
And I wanted to give my oppinion . .

I don't think that you are less a man if you treat women with kindness and respect.
Maybe I'M weird, but i've always believed in treating EVERYONE with kindness and respect, women, men, any race, any religion . .

Honestly, there doesn't sound like there's anything wrong with you.
I'm sure there's tons of women who'd love to be with a guy who cares for women as much as you.
I don't see anything wrong with wanting to be friends with women . . .
I've always thought that you SHOULD be good/best friends with your girl/guyfriend or husband/wife.
Sure, there has to be that sexual attraction . . but still.
After 30+ years when your partner, and yourself, stop looking hot . . what's gonna keep you together?
Your friendship will . .for sure.

There is no real checklist, sort of thing, on how to be a man.
Don't listen to the media, or whatever :p, . . like how a man should be or act.
Who cares if you don't like cars, or sports, or any steriotypical 'manly' stuff like that.
I don't! Well not that many :p.
That doesn't mean I'm gay . . or feminine or anything like that.

Anyways, nothing wrong with being feminine or gay >__>.
If that's who you are,

I don't know,
Just be you,
Don't try to change and be something that you're not.

Not every man needs to be an "Alpha Male"

Be who you are, that's all anyone can ask for... once you embrace you.. you will feel much more comfortable.

In the long run, does it REALLY matter what other people think, if you are happy with yourself?

My suggestion... work on feeling happy with just the way you are.... xxoo

When i see some of the yobs and thickos who are manly, i am happy as i am. I have no interest in cars, guns ect at all. I ( on the whole) have got on better with female staff at various places.

Just_Some_Dude said:

It means you need to tune into BBC 6 music i think :cool:

Latest posts

Back