Inner Peace

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Polar

Reaction score
Considering a lot of us here are having emotional aches. My question to you is, how do you handle them? When all the turmoil inside of you hits a certain level that something just has to give, what do you do to regain some peace of mind?

Mine is, when I'm feeling really trapped with my own life, is to go outside in the late evening. Find myself a remote place where I'm unlikely to bump into people and just lay myself down watching the night sky.

It's something I've only done a select few times, but it's been great at lifting some of the weight of my shoulders.
I love looking at galaxies and stars knowing they each have potential celestial bodies orbiting whom on their turn might hide an infinite well of beauty.

You'd think that knowing that these stars are all billions of miles apart from one another would exacerbate any feelings of loneliness. But not for me. For me it's a reminder of how beautiful our reality can be.
For a moment I feel my problems sinking away in anonymity and see the peace of it all. It makes me thankful for being a part of this graceful universe, even if it is infinitely small.

Polar, hippie out \,,/

Logic. Works both ways though, sometimes I get depressed, sometimes I get hopeful.

OMG my thread!!!! INNER PEACE (Y) Let it flow! Go with the flow and let things go!

I'm my own therapist. I pick myself up, somehow. I don't know. I analyze things, look at the bright sides, and I tell myself something that might seem like a psyche out tactic but is absolutely true - that I am strong and will prevail.

I try to understand. And then I ruthlessly eliminate what does not give me peace.

There are two things that i do to give myself iner peace, the first is i go play a video game and shoot people on there and my favorite but the one i get the least time to do is go out to the wilderness and just take picturesa of nature :D

The only time I suspect myself to be likely to experience some form of inner peace is when I am asleep...blissful microdeaths that are, sadly, only around 9-10 hours long! When awake, I have no such thing as inner peace - just an interminable aloneness and a day full of looking forward to being asleep, again, etc., etc..

I try to push myself back into things that make me happy. Sometimes it's really hard when there is no motivation but once I push hard enough and start it helps. Since coming to this site I talk to people about what is eating me to get it off my chest.

Laying next to my woman as she's holding me. After she showered me with hugs N kisses all day and night.
Continus passionate love making all day and night fullfllls my heart, soul and body. I'm beyound blizzed.
Her love for me motivated me to drive days and nights (1500 miles) so i can just hold her in my arms, again.
Knowing that she loves me brings me peace. Whatever challenges we both have to face, work on.

Some people might think I'm full of honeysuckle or off the fucken wall.
I do however practice what I write. Things I've learned

I wrote lots about my hopes and dreams.
Positive thinking, positive self talk, taking actions
And of course that self fulling prophecy stuff.
Acting as if. Feeling her love for me.
It's manifesting itself in my life today.

Renae is the love of my life. My Wife....(Powerful words)
She's super sexy and more beautiful than a rose.

Recent pics of Renae and I within the last 48 hrs. Inner peace, outter peace...all of it
mikerenae.jpg

renae115.jpg

Capture31.jpg

"If I was to go outside at night and lie down to look at the sky,somebody would call an ambulance!"

If I was to go outside, at night, and lie down to look at the sky, all passers-by would do is hear me moan, "THERE ARE NO STARS OUT!" and shout at me, "LIE ON YOUR BACK, YOU MORON!"

Sanal said:
lol that last pic is epic
It gets better as we go.
Will..it got totally wacked this summer.We saperated. Living without her drove me nucken futz. I went back to CA. ( @ the beach too )
Did that walking bare footed in the sands and surfs stuff and the girls of summer too.

I'm in TX with her now...
Its totally insane and Ironic too.
21 yrs ago I drove 1500 miles out of Texas before my divorce was final.
As soon as I got back to CA. I ran into Renae. Then she got pregnant
with Kimberly.
But Reane was high school sweetheart and my fiance to begin with.
I asked her to married me 25 years ago.
I drove 1500 miles back to TX lastweek to be with her, which is really ironic. We're finally going to get marry.
GOING WITH THE FUCKEN FLOW???...U dont say? hahahaaaaaa

epic to this. :p
(while in Nevada 5 months ago)
daisy.jpg

Took this pic today.
renae300.jpg

Latest posts

Back