interested in someone and I hate it !

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
duff said:
I have no problems looking at facebook, that's the whole point of it.

It was only when I found some information about her that I could check up. Maybe the 'Uncle Mike' she mentioned to her Daughter isn't her husband ? (it was 6 months ago as well - maybe they have split up !)

I will soon find out when I go in next. Remember it is her who is the chatty one. Last time I got all shy and awkard and decided that I wouldn't talk much and we ended up talking for 10 minutes. There is going to be a Part 2 on that conversation. She looks about 15 years younger than she is. I will mention that ! lol !
I still do not see exactly what the problem is with asking her. Like I said and like I will continue to say. If she is interested in dating you she will date you. If she is not avaliable for dating she will tell you.

The Good Citizen said:
Quote: AFrozenSoul:too drunk to cut and paste thread using my IPhone...

"True it takes 5 minutes to check facebook. Oh yeah, it also takes a trip home. It can take more time to get to the point of asking a girl. However, it can take 10 seconds to get shot down. It can also take 45 minutes to learn the girl just wants a drink. However, you can also speak to several girls and get several concrete answers. As where if you take duff's method. You take at minimum 24 hours to land in the gray."

It also takes Duff maybe 2 or 3 trips to the shop to realise he likes the woman and considers asking her out. Or are you one of those guys who on walking into a shop for the first time ..."I'll take two photo frames and your phone number please sugar.." kind of guys. If so.. I doff my cap to you sir.

Ah it's new years eve, Eve...AFrozenSoul..Duff, let's kill this petulance and wish each other a wonderfully full 2013, bringing mysterious new suitors who says yes to your advances, whatever your methods. I'm off to drink more wine and toast you all. Good will to you all! :) :) :) *sozzled*
Well I am one of those evil guys who is not afraid to admit the only reason he may talk to a female is because I want to smoosh our groins together. Personally I would never flirt with an employee in a retail job. They have it hard enough dealing with ********. Plus I get annoyed when I am waiting in line for someone to finish chatting up the clerk. I treat people as I want to be treated. When I am at work I want to work. The social aspect is a plus, but only if there is nothing else to do. However, I would be the kind of person to tell the female I want to continue our conversation later and request a phone number ^_^ Not ask tell, you tell a girl you are more likely to succeed. Asking will make her evaulate you some more. Anyway, what you would label as 1 or 2 or 3 trips. I would label as inital meeting, first date, second date. That is the whole point of dating. To get to know the person better and evaluate them as a potential mate. After all, what is the harm in going out on a 30 minute coffee date with a female only to find that she is barely worth having sex with?

Well the New Years Eve Party I am attending does not start until 19:00. So I am not going to start drinking till at least 20:00. For now I am going to enjoy my HUGE hotel room that I have all to myself. :D

The Good Citizen said:
Ah it's new years eve, Eve...AFrozenSoul..Duff, let's kill this petulance and wish each other a wonderfully full 2013...

Absolutely, TGC. :D

As soon as he stops making misogynistic comments like this one...

:club:

AFrozenSoul said:
After all, what is the harm in going out on a 30 minute coffee date with a female only to find that she is barely worth having sex with?

AFrozenSoul said:
After all, what is the harm in going out on a 30 minute coffee date with a female only to find that she is barely worth having sex with?

AFrozenSoul said:
I am going to enjoy my HUGE hotel room that I have all to myself. :D

"nuff said.

AFrozenSoul said:
Well I am one of those evil guys who is not afraid to admit the only reason he may talk to a female is because I want to smoosh our groins together.

And how is that working for you? :cool:

EveWasFramed said:
Absolutely, TGC. :D

As soon as he stops making misogynistic comments like this one...
Good thing the night is over.
Barbaloot said:
And how is that working for you? :cool:
o_O... well it depends on what exactly you are asking about. If you are asking my mating life... well it does not really apply to that part of my life. Though I have heard that subtly making that distinction with females helps a great deal.

As for my psychological state. It is much better because I do not lie to myself about what I want. Plus I also no longer feel guilt because I reject females because I am not sexually attracted to them.

an update. I was working this afternoon and her daughter walked towards the till area. She was looking at me and had a smile on her face. We said 'hi' to each other - she went to another till but I leaned over and told her I knew her mother. She grinned and said her Mother had mentioned me, she then said she looked nothing like her Mother. I replied saying 'her mother didn't look old enough' - I then went for broke and said 'your Mum is very nice !' - that was in front of alot of people. I think she smiled and then we said goodbye.

I was pleased I kept my cool and didn't chicken out of saying anything. I know the daughter will pass on my words. No idea what will happen now. I find it interesting the mother spoke about me to her daughter. I wonder what she said ? I wonder if it was nice ?

another update : Ive been ill for 2 days so today I went for a little walk. I decided to go in the photo shop, just to see what would happen. And wow ! totally different ! She said 'morning' as I entered the shop but after that nothing. Didn't speak, didn't look at me, say 'goodbye' or anything. Her assistant served me but she was stood right behind her. I did keep trying to catch her eye to say 'hello' but she was looking at the ground. Every other time she has been very friendly towards me. There was a massive difference. I half expected this to happen.

It's obvious her daughter has passed on the comments I made. And my 'very nice' comment probably caused offense.

I do need some more frames so I will be going in again next week. I haven't done anything wrong apart from pay somebody a compliment.

duff said:
another update : Ive been ill for 2 days so today I went for a little walk. I decided to go in the photo shop, just to see what would happen. And wow ! totally different ! She said 'morning' as I entered the shop but after that nothing. Didn't speak, didn't look at me, say 'goodbye' or anything. Her assistant served me but she was stood right behind her. I did keep trying to catch her eye to say 'hello' but she was looking at the ground. Every other time she has been very friendly towards me. There was a massive difference. I half expected this to happen.

It's obvious her daughter has passed on the comments I made. And my 'very nice' comment probably caused offense.

I do need some more frames so I will be going in again next week. I haven't done anything wrong apart from pay somebody a compliment.
o_O so she is not allowed to maybe be a bit embarrassed about what you said because it is a positive thing? You know kind of like how you were embarrassed by your attraction to her.

AFrozenSoul said:
duff said:

o_O so she is not allowed to maybe be a bit embarrassed about what you said because it is a positive thing? You know kind of like how you were embarrassed by your attraction to her.

I think she's old enough to shrug it off and carry on as normal. There definately was something going on though. Remember she always starts chatting to me first. Today she let her assistant serve me, a few weeks ago she brushed past her assistant and served me. And even though I said 'goodbye' to both of them she never said a thing. I can't believe she's shy or embarrassed.

I wasn't at all embarrassed and since I need some more stuff from her shop, I won't stop going in.

I think she has be down as a stalker / creep type and while she was happy to chit chat with me before, now she doesn't want to give me any ideas. I ve had this lots of times I am used to it. It was like going back in time !

I'm buying a couple of frames a week to decorate the house. I don't want to spend alot of money in one go. So that's why I'm going in so many times. I havent done anything wrong. What I said was harmless - 'very nice' - is nothing.

duff said:
I think she's old enough to shrug it off and carry on as normal. There definately was something going on though. Remember she always starts chatting to me first. Today she let her assistant serve me, a few weeks ago she brushed past her assistant and served me. And even though I said 'goodbye' to both of them she never said a thing. I can't believe she's shy or embarrassed.

I wasn't at all embarrassed and since I need some more stuff from her shop, I won't stop going in.

I think she has be down as a stalker / creep type and while she was happy to chit chat with me before, now she doesn't want to give me any ideas. I ve had this lots of times I am used to it. It was like going back in time !

I'm buying a couple of frames a week to decorate the house. I don't want to spend alot of money in one go. So that's why I'm going in so many times. I havent done anything wrong. What I said was harmless - 'very nice' - is nothing.
Well I interpret this still as a good sign especially since you said she is old enough to shrug it off. If she was really upset about it she would just shrug it off. Now she might be timid and shy because she might share some feelings. Now is the time when you need to man up go into the store and flirt with her and get rejected or get to the next stage. Either way I see a win. You get rejected you can keep doing business. You get to the next stage... well that is the next stage.

If you hover around here in limbo for a bit. You will only be making yourself creepier.

AFrozenSoul said:
duff said:

Well I interpret this still as a good sign especially since you said she is old enough to shrug it off. If she was really upset about it she would just shrug it off. Now she might be timid and shy because she might share some feelings. Now is the time when you need to man up go into the store and flirt with her and get rejected or get to the next stage. Either way I see a win. You get rejected you can keep doing business. You get to the next stage... well that is the next stage.

If you hover around here in limbo for a bit. You will only be making yourself creepier.

I'm off in next week to get some photo's printed off. I will let you know how she is with me.

Latest posts

Back