interesting news report

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm starting to feel ashamed for my gender..

nomaam2.jpg

EveWasFramed said:
The Good Citizen said:
Everyone knows this is not the case, but still every day another thread pops up and lots of posts follow saying "All people look for is x & y, so I never had a chance" So why is it that everyone knows this is rubbish but everyday these same stupid conversations arise???

+ 10 :cool:

putter65 said:
EveWasFramed said:
The Good Citizen said:
Everyone knows this is not the case, but still every day another thread pops up and lots of posts follow saying "All people look for is x & y, so I never had a chance" So why is it that everyone knows this is rubbish but everyday these same stupid conversations arise???

+ 10 :cool:

+100000000000 :D

Parabolani said:
So basically this proves that in general woman will not go out with men-who have low incomes, in general men have never considered a womans income. Sad but true ladies.

And yet how men always seem to consider a woman's looks. Different focus doesn't necessarily make it any better.

Most of these articles (especially from tabloids such as The Mail) are just a load of borderline scaremongering crap designed to depress for the sake of increased paper sales. It's a form of catharsis, people like to feel shitty about themselves in some perverse way.

I'm not saying that persistent loneliness doesn't exist - sadly, it does.

However, I think the nature of these articles is dubious. It's not uncommon to turn the page and see a news item like:

"Celebrity has put on a tiny amount of weight. Now totally unattractive!" (e.g. The Mail on Simon Cowell earlier this week).

or...

"Jobless celebrity has Godlike body from working out 24 hours a day! Why are you not the same?!"

When you consider it's the same people churning out that sort of senseless shallow gibberish one day that the next day come up with a review of divorce/loneliness figures, it puts that kind of bullshit into perspective.

Funni how Im always the execption to the rules , studies and statistics fucken people come up with.

I have a mind of my own...I guess.
Actaully my mind has a mind of it own...Always thinking about tits N ass.
Sometype of hologram that manifest itself in the physical form.....fresia, I guess so.
I always have evidence of tits and ass in my hands...Funni how that works.
Thats my ******* report :p

**** Lonesome, how do you get b& so often?? You are really good at it..... :p

This whole thread - and I read every bit of it - made me laugh. Thanks. I needed that.

Latest posts

Back