Interview with God

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate to be the one to tell you this but religious talk on this forum isn't allowed. I'm sorry. It's a rule here.

well i think you can put it in the up for debate section but you have to be careful there because the thread will be closed if things get out of hand, and also

i wasn't able to view the video unfortunatly cuz of a plug in issue

do you have another link?

Hey Sophie..Im sorry...I dunno abt this...coz too new..is there any way for me to delete this??

Yeah just PM a mod and request they delete the Thread. Steel, Evewasframed or Minus will be able to do it :)

The "Do You Believe In God" thread was up for a while. It still is, I think. :p

----Steve

Only religious debates are banned here I believe, not the general talk about 'God'.

Lol I don't even know what you posted....but if you repost, it would probably be best to put it in the Debates section.

----Steve

Sanal is right, it is only religious debates that are discouraged because of the problems they cause. I am guessing General Chat, so hang on and we will take a ride.

evanescencefan91 said:
well i think you can put it in the up for debate section but you have to be careful there because the thread will be closed if things get out of hand

Badjedidude said:
Lol I don't even know what you posted....but if you repost, it would probably be best to put it in the Debates section.

----Steve
Why would it be best if it's in debates section? It's best as in now - general chat. As I see, she is just sharing a link or her view and not asking about opinions or arguments. Whether we believe in God or we do not or whether God exists or anything will be pointless arguments here.

Latest posts

Back