intro

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caleb86

Reaction score
hey everyone,
I suppose my situation is somewhat like everyone else's is, but different at the same time. In public, I've always been somewhat popular. I just finished university, but was a star athlete, a good student, got a good job out of college, so sometimes I feel kind of ridiculous that I feel lonely and bad. But the fact of the matter is, no matter what other people perceive me as, I am very alone. I've traveled and relocated from place to place for the past several years, so I have never had a good friend base and never been close to anyone, but beyond that I've always fundamentally different from people because of the loneliness I felt, I feel seperated from society for whatever reason. Anyways, I'm looking forward to talking to people that feel seperated like I do. Was happy to find this forum... Look forward to talking to you all!

Caleb

Welcome Caleb. It sounds like you show how misleading outward appearances can be.

Latest posts

Back